JWs on Facebook, Pinterest, etc.

by enigma1863 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enigma1863
    enigma1863
    Have you noticed how much JW crap there is online now. There must be 20 JW.org Facebook pages. 100s of jws have a Pinterest page.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Yes, I have.

It appears to be an entirely new field of click-on preaching. When I reply to a particular post in an earnest but guarded manner, I have gotten "likes," but no engagement. In general, posts exclaim how wonderful the spiritual paradise is, how loving Jehovah is, how we are receiving food . . .

Enough already!

CC

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Ad nauseum
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There is a shit-ton of JWs on Pinterest. I don't think they can't stop you from commenting on Pintrest, so make an account and give 'em hell.

DD

• rebel8
    rebel8

click-on preaching

I predict they will add hits/visits/likes to monthly publisher reports soon. And tallies of the number of people who walk by the carts.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

350,000 Followers of this JW Instagram account

https://instagram.com/jw_witnesses/

Great source of hilarity to mock

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Big Brother, well 7 Big Brothers, changed the whole JW attitude to the Internet overnight, so, the little Sheeples are now enjoying what they would have been doing years ago, if it hadn't been demonized at the time.

I just hope it leads more of them to TTATT tha if they had stayed off the Net.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Yes, JWs have taken a hold of the internet and soon will be taking over the world (when Armaggedon arrives....very s..o..o...n)

• millie210
    millie210

I didnt realize good ole Pintrest had been permeated too!

(I must live under a rock...)

After reading this thread I went and checked and wow, just wow.

There are even pedicures with the official JW dot org blue logo painted on toenails for going out in service.

It all reminded me of the movie "The Ten Commandments" where everyone was dancing maniacally around the golden calf Aaron built while Moses was on the mountain.

Its a JW orgy!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

compound complex - "...click-on preaching..."

I gotta remember that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit