JWs on Facebook, Pinterest, etc.

by enigma1863 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BashfulAshG
    BashfulAshG

Have you seen Instagram? Many JWs list JW.org as their own website in the information. I list MY OWN DAMN SITE on Instagram.

This whole thing is completely stupid as well as Happy@Bethel.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863
    We need more of our own Memes to post on Pinterest and Facebook.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I think that huge proliferation of images and such on pinterest is largely jw,.org generated.

I have looked at the primary source of some of the images that appear on some of the JW accounts, and the source posters are strange. There is one particular poster who has uploaded a huge archive of JW material. Someone(s) in the jw..org is 'priming' the social media sites, and then, I would suspect, the further generation of that information is being done by multiple accounts in addition to the 'genuine' JW accounts..

Check out this pinterest account here:

https://www.pinterest.com/v_malukov/

The name translates to "Viktor". The "Satan" file is nuts. I downloaded several images from it to look at later - but after I had grabbed 7 images, I couldn't get anymore - I was blocked somehow.

I had to chuckle, though, when the pinterest file that had the JW images in it also had an album of Carl Warner images:

https://www.pinterest.com/v_malukov/carl-warner-foodscapes/

I think the over proliferation of accounts and information is generated by the jw..org marketers - the social media market is being specifically targeted. I don't believe all the accounts are legitimate. The pinterest account I linked to -"Viktor" - is the source of much of the material that other "pinners" are using.

I am sure that there are more pinterest accounts that are primary sources that originate with jw..org promoters.

• the comet
    the comet
    I only have one social media account, and that's Twitter. If you want to see some crazy jw stuff go on there and starting searching some of the jw related hashtags they use. The one thing I've been using it for is finding out who the guys are at bethel, that are behind and running the jw dot org website. They are all into tech/web design related things and a lot of them are on Twitter. The one thing I Can really take from their Twitter feeds is, when they leave Brooklyn, these guys are going to be hating life. Most of their posts are about how cool life in the city is. Very very rarely do you get anything God related in their tweets.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

It is all part of the WTS propaganda machine.

And some of the JWs are getting caught up in it and further passing that propaganda on...it is easier than 'placing' literature and the audience is far larger.

Social media is being deliberately flooded with propaganda - not all of what you see and read is genuine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit