Life or Die

by enricofrassinetti 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Lisa:

Mi hai fatto ridere! Brava.

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Ciao fratello però non so come chiamarti.
    Boneyko?
    Devi sapere che da Genova, io insieme ad altri fratelli, stiamo avviando un nuovo modo di fare commercio applicando una chiave di ridistribuzione 20/80 anzichè quella attualmente in uso 80/20.
    Questa è la famosa chiave di Davide.
    Questo viene applicato sui consumi personali giornalieri e sui depositi finanziari, i quali vengono eliminati, perchè ridistribuiti alle persone anzichè depositarli nelle banche.
    Non riesco adesso a spiegarti bene tramite e-mail , ma posso soltanto dirti che applicando il modo del NETWORK MARKETING, riusciamo a ridistribuire i redditi aiutando i poveri a togliersi dalla povertà.
    Stiamo lavorando con le società internazionali Alphaclub e quella internet, Evisionlink.
    Il nostro obbiettivo è quello di eliminare la povertà costruendo una nuova moneta internazionale, capace di supportare il fabbisogno personale dei fratelli impegnati in questa operazione quando esisterà la condizione predetta in apocalisse/rivelation 6:6.
    Abbiamo seri motivi per credere che siamo a poco tempo dalla great tribulation, che sarà provocata dalla recessione economica mondiale che stiamo vivendo da quando c'è stato il millenium bug tra il 1999 e il 2000.
    Abbiamo prove scritturali che attestano che il popolo di geova deve essere un popolo che si impegna in attività commerciali senza fare concorrenza al suo interno.
    Ezechiele 38:10-13

English version
    Hello brother but I do not know like chiamarti. Boneyko? You must know that from Genoa, I with to other siblings, we are starting a new way to currently make commerce applying a key of redistribution 20/80 anzichè that one in use 80/20. This is the famous key of Davide. This comes applied on the every day personal consumptions and the financial warehouses, which come eliminated, why redistributed to the persons anzichè depositarli in the banks. I do not succeed now in spiegarti well through email, but I only can dirti that applying to the way of the NETWORK MARKETING, we succeed to redistribute the yields helping the poor ones to togliersi from the poverty. We are working with the international societies Alphaclub and that Internet, Evisionlink. Our obbiettivo is that one to eliminate the poverty constructing one new international, able currency to support the personal requirementses of the siblings engaged in this operation when the condition foretold in apocalisse/rivelation 6:6 exists. We have serious reasons in order to believe that we are little time from the great tribulation, that it will be provoked from the recession economic world-wide that we are living from when it has been the millenium bug between 1999 and the 2000. We have scritturali tests that attest that the people of geova must be people who engage themselves in business activities without to make competition its inside. Ezechiele 38:10-13

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Ascolta fratello.
    Puoi anche non credere a quello che dico, ma se vuoi puoi scrivere alla società, e loro potranno confermarti che ad aprile del 1999 ho preso gli emblemi.
    Puoi chiamare Roma e chiedere, se vuoi.
    Il nostro motivo per fare tutto questo è perchè dobbiamo salvaguardare la vita di tutti i fratelli del mondo.
    Se sei informato correttamente, puoi guardare la torre di guardia del 1° Maggio 1999 dove Governing Body ammette di non sapere che cosa è la cosa disgustante che provoca desolazione.
    Io sostengo che questa cosa disgustante è il commercio internazionale che provoca povertà in tutto il mondo.
    Dovresti sapere che a Genova esiste un movimento internazionale contro la povertà.
    Noi siamo all'interno di questa organizzazione, ma abbiamo organizzato con le società thealphaclub e evisionlink di internet un progetto capace di eliminare la povertà dal mondo.
    Bisogna conoscere tutti gli aspetti scritturali per giustificare il nostro comportamento, ma sappi una cosa, che avendo identificato il marchio della bestia 666 nel BAR-CODE commercial abbiamo seri motivi per ritenere che se continuiamo a dare le nostre risorse finanziarie al WTO e al FMI, lavorando e consumando per fare arricchire la bestia selvaggia, andiamo contro la volontà di Jehovah.
    Rivelation/apocalisse 14:9-11.

Traduzione

Brother listens. You can also not believe to what I say, but if you want you can write to the society, and they will be able confermarti that to April of 1999 I have taken the emblemi. You can call Rome and ask, if you want. Our reason in order to make all this is why we must safeguard the life of all the siblings of the world. If six informed correctly, you can watch the tower of guard of 1° Maggio 1999 where Governing Body it admits not to know that what is the displeasing thing that it provokes desolation. I support that this displeasing thing is the international commerce that provokes poverty all over the world. You would have to know that to Genoa an international movement against the poverty exists. We are to the inside of this organization, but we have organized with the societies thealphaclub and evisionlink of Internet an able plan to eliminate the poverty from the world. It must know all the scritturali aspects in order to justify our behavior, but know one what, that having identified the brand of beast 666 in the BAR-CODE commercial we have serious reasons in order to think that if we continue to give to our resources financial institutions to the WTO and the FMI, working and consuming in order to make to enrich the wild beast, we go against the will of Jehovah. Rivelation/apocalisse 14:9-11.

• 68storm
    68storm

Ciao Enrico,

Mi scusi, ma Io credo che tutto che tu dice e completamente MERDA DI TORO!

68storm

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

I believe that if you make one what then you will think various. He watches a Coca-Cola can in the commercial Bar-Code and you will see the brand of satana 666. Then after you will see the thing various. The lines of the start-control-stop are the brand of the beast described in Rivelation/Apocalisse 13:16-19

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

"When the nations and peoples know this think, there's the "CRACK", Wall Street
    included."

Oh, I see. This guy has a drug-related writing problem! Stop smoking crack before ya post here, buddy.

--Michael

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Spagetti lasagna, marinara? Fettuccini alfredo! Calzone ravioli? Manicotti tortellini!!!

Cannelloni,
    SlayerLayer

P.S. Vermicelli minestrone!!!

• individual
    individual
    The whealt must to re-come to Geova isaia 60:11,12,16 With a new economic system that suck whealts of king of the nations.

If the King of the nations has whealts he ought to see a doctor instead of sucking them.... nasty....

• bboyneko
    bboyneko
    Spagetti lasagna, marinara? Fettuccini alfredo! Calzone ravioli? Manicotti tortellini!!!
    Cannelloni,
    SlayerLayer

P.S. Vermicelli minestrone!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Quello suona così squisito! Mi domando come gli alimenti americani suonano in italiano li lasciano vedere.... Cane caldo, nervature, manzo degli arrosti, torta della mela, limonata, patate fritte, purè di patate, pollo fritto. Suoni yummy non pensate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit