Life or Die

by enricofrassinetti 38 Replies latest jw friends

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Message from Genoa/Italy for all Brothers/Sisters of all the world.Dears brothers and sisters.A member of governing body, in the 1998, have said that millenium bug has been cause of this bad economics conditions, priming this mondial-recession.Very soon to exist seriously, all in the world, the condition that "the money is trown on the roads and pubblics squares" beacause greats hails are going down from sky (millenium bug is it first hail-storm).Second this economist Anointed brother, the money, already now don't value never moore, beacause the dollar it's supported only on worked of the people, based on the production of the country.If there's not this production, the money to cease to have the his intrinsic value. 01/03/2001 Greenspann has annunciated "Recession it's to doors".When the nations and peoples know this think, there's the "CRACK", Wall Street included.GEOVA is informing his people .Attention!!Brothers and sisters,Great Tribolation is to door, nay, have already open it, and is entering, also all in to congregations of the world.This condition is dangerious for all mans and womans.Do you want to die for caresty?Ignore this message!!!All brothers/sisters and ex-brothers/sisters are been asked for to be industriouses.The worst is still to come, but now it's time of to parry this blow.Political members to be waiting the just moment for to stamp, with the mark of the best 666, and to permit only receivers, of to buy and to sell.Only this crack finaciary oblige all to utilise it, for don't unger to die, ONLY IT!!!It's the plan moore monstrous that satan have planned, in all our story of esistance.To accept this mark, when there's not finacial-capacity, want it say, to be SLAVES.(Revelation 13:16-18).We know that exist a biometric sistem that is in experiment in a village, top-secret, by to be installed in the hand or on the forehead. We don't know precisely when this secceed, but economics-indicativers to bring to think that this moment is very very NEAR.Do you want to be receiver of this mark, for to eat and drink and to work?(Revelation 14:9-11).In USA there's a metode of financial control that oblige all mans to work 5 hours to day for pay only debits of the DEBIT-CARD.This is not SLAVERY?(1 Corinti 7:23)Think this it brother/sister!! When are between life and die is it much late to go to into reverse.These are not prophecyes, but preview reality.Many brothers and sisters are engagedes for an international informer campaign for establishing New Mondial Economic System.This economic system is starting from Italy with the production of a new distribution system house to house(Omega) and a program of income and investments re-distribution (Alpha).This new economic system permit that all the wealth of the nations, to come to Geova (Isaia 60:16), beacause it's possible to suck resources of the kings of the nations.This message it's wrote in italian language in to site http://www.testimonidigeova.org/comunica.htm.Next message it's wrote always in italian in the site http://www.testimonidigeova.org/chisiamo.htm.Visit others sites connected, and to send this message all brothers that you know.Remember you!!!! "fault of the blood".-We are persons, re-united mainly in Internet, coming from, for the greater part from the Christian Congregation of the Witnesses of Geova, but not only we are ready to establish a new economic system. This economic system part from the change of our behaviors of individual economy, without with that, to upset more than a lot our daily habits. E' with firm conviction, thanks to " Know-how " in our possession, that we can really change the way in which we have been accustomed, in last the 150 years, to work, to earn, to acquire and to sell. We are inverting the tendency of this economic system, therefore enriching the persons rather than impoverish. This economic system can be embraced from all, is Witnesses of Geova that making part of other religious organizations and no.We are always be interested to the spiritual well-being of the sincere persons who try God, but we know also that the conditions that grip the world today, do not leave space to the spiritual search and the study of the princìples that GEOVA GOD has to give to all we. Today thanks to many studies and discoveries we are resolutions to knowing like making in order to avoid to get worse the existing condition of the difference between rich and the poor ones. It's ONE ENORMOUS PLAN and we have left from the base. WELCOMES Many siblings Witnesses of Geova still do not know of this great initiative but they are sure ready in order to operate when they will know of the reason that it pushes to make all that.This Project is asked "Alpha&Omega".This is the 1st economic pubblic conference to Genoa 30/June/2001 before G8 convention.
    Real Jehovah's Witness

• AuSet
    AuSet

What???
    But i think i detected a whiff, just a sniff, of religious marxism, if it is possible to combine them.

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

No marxism but real religion.
    we must to inoltrate new economic system and i am a member of governing body.
    Are you Geova witness?
    Have you somethink ask?
    Excuse me but i am italian and i don't understand all that you say.
    When write me write simple.Thanks.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Millenium bug? You mean there's something we didn't fix? (And I gave up New Year's Day last year for nothing....sheesh!)

Are you talking about a barter system? I'm confused.

• Tina
    Tina

Enrico,
    Che cosa? 'governing body' Che stai dicendo? Tina

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Either the gauge on my Kook Detector is broken, or this one is truly off the scale.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Enrico admitted to me in the Chat room yesterday that he is only 35 years old. These GB guys are getting younger all the time, lol!

btw, MDS, meet Enrico - Enrico, meet MDS. Hope you two will be great friends

• Tina
    Tina

Greetings Prisca and all,
    lol, this is too funny,,,,,,the worst Italian 'impression' I've seen to date lol......Al Capone on the governing body lol,cheers,Tina

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Brothers all
    A see that don't believe to this message.
    This is not important that you believe it,but it's important that you say it, beacause when this succed, you remember that in Italy ther's GEOVA that to drive our people.
    Spiritual Israel now it's in error and Geova punish with members lower next 7 years beacause have not listened ours Anointed of the world.
    I don't want that you believe me, but to Bible.
    I know that is a strong message that i have said, but for you it's very important to know these thinks.
    other i dont know say.
    Sunday i am in chat with my translater, beacause when you write me i don't understand all words of dictionaryPatient to sunday.
    I enter to 23.00 evening local hour USA 03.00 pm.
    Greetings Brotherlyes.

For tina.Si tina sono un membro del corpo direttivo italiano ho 35 anni(for prisca).
    Membro del nuovo corpo direttivo commerciale.
    Questa è nuova luce(this is New Light).
    It's all real it's wrote all in the bible and on book of perspicacity scripture study in "thinks of systems".
    It's wrote that the System of satan it's distrupt with another exact opposite system.Not directly by Geova.
    Geova intervene when there's this condition of commercial war.
    Exactly phrase it's "interdependences systems contemporaryes".

• Tina
    Tina

<--busily flippin thru the bible-lookin for the book of perspicacity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit