Life or Die

by enricofrassinetti 38 Replies latest jw friends

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome to the board Tina!!! Looking forward to hearing more from you.
    What is the rest of this stuff? Can somebody help me out here. Is this guy saying he is on the GB in Italy? I thought there was only on GB, based in NY. I am so confused!
    TW

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Enrico, my brother,

How could they doubt that you are a Jehovah's Witness?

Seems clear to me that you have all the qualifications.

Ozzie (of the true brothers class)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Tina!

You're back, gonna party?

Hope you still go to H20 parties!

Ozzie (of happy servant class)

• Tina
    Tina

G'Day ozzie!!
    of course I still party lol,,,,,,,where's the next one? Cheers,T

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Ozzie thanks of your confidence.
    The problem is that I have the assignment to communicate this truth all over the world. The fact of having to explain new one arranges economic is not easy to make through some email or some phrase. It must be so humble to try of wanting to understand why all this part from Italy. The reason is, and must say it to all brothers of the world. We know that soon the great will arrive tribulation caused from a landslide monetary international, and the nations will not know like resolving this problem. You add that the problem exists to extend this new method of commerce all over the world. We Jehovah' s Witnesses have the obligation to help the poor countries we try to help me to explain this message to all the brothers we connect you to this mailing list. I thank You and if you want to write to me in private you can make it this address [email protected]

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

non italiano ma posso certamente tradurlo con un programma destinato all' elaboratore. Che cosa state dicendo la maggior parte della gente sopra qui pensa è pazzesca. Penso che sia pazzesco egualmente. Perchè siete sopra qui? Siete realmente dall'Italia? Da dove avete ottenuto tutte quelle informazioni? Siete realmente un membro del corpo governante? Penso il vostro bizzarro giusto.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Caro Enrico:

Non so dove iniziare queste indagini sulla nuova luce che stai trasmettendo qui, pero voglio capire in mode migliore prima di rispondere con altre domande.

Per esempio, ho capito che stai dicendo che la nuova "luce" dice che ci sara' un'altro sistemo all'opposto di questo presente, e vero?

Si, e vero, come hai fatto saperlo? E cosa che gli'unti solamente possono sapere? Spiegati meglio.

Grazie, al piu' presto!

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Prego l' alberino in italiano, molti di noi può capire che il Ti e voi possono spiegare meglio i vostri punti di vista che modo.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Ho letto la lettera dalla societa. La risposta di loro mi fa credere che loro non s'interessono di questa nuova luce. Per questo motivo, sono disposto a pensare che non sei dei 'governanti" in Italia, anzi, forse sei solamente un fratello normale, dicendo "palle" sull'Internet.

Facci vedere qualche prove, per lo meno, spiegati piu profondo. Quando trasmetti in quel modo, fai spaventare, fai eccitare e' fai anche paura a certi piu deboli. Quindi, abbiamo diritti di spiegazioni. D'accordo?

Aspettando!

• LDH
    LDH

Osso Bucco, linguine e marinara!

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit