ARE YOU INTERESTED?

by D8TA 24 Replies latest jw friends

• D8TA
    D8TA

Hello WATCHTOWER MONITORS and people of the board....here's the GAME.

Somewhere, in the United States, there is going to be an APOSTATE showing up at one of your DISTRICT ASSEMBLIES, he will be sporting a RAINBOW WIG and a JOHN 3:16 sign. INSIDE THE CONVENTION.

Now now, before apologists and dissents come my way.....I got a protest permit to be on said premis, and also, once I wear the wig and show the sign....as soon as they tell me to leave, I will comply...therefore I CANT GO TO JAIL(saaay all you want, I already have an "ace up the sleeve" on this, so guess what? You're wrong if you even think otherwise Hehheheheheh). Trust me people, I've been on this for 3 weeks now and know the rules, and I've got an ace up the old sleeve should anything happen prior to the first warning. Especially for the state it happens in. As long as they warn me to leave, and I comply....nothing will happen to me. If I don't comply then it's off to the slammmer. But the deed will already be done.

SO! This board knows where I live. If anyone in my area would like to come down to my house, and bring a camera or use one I have, and take pictures of me in the STANDS during and assembly with the attire....send me an E-mail. And no NEWBIES. JWD Veterans only need to reply.

The race is on.

D8TA

P.S. I figure for all doors they can knock on, why can't I go to THEIR assembly and just sit and show a sign for 6 seconds.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Make sure you give us detailed reactions when this goes down. Personally, I'd luv to see it.

Why no newbies? Worried they'll defect back to the r&f on the day?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

"Eagles don't flock- they come in one at a time"

xenawarrior

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

D8TA-

I cannot wait to see pictures of this.

• TheContagion
    TheContagion

I was seriously considering running up on the stage and mooning the crowd at the convention in my city. However i have rethought it. The WT would want me prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I was ok with this till i interviewed a women about her work experiences as part of my work and she has been going through hell trying to get a job because of her criminal record. I'm not that hard core. I would be ok with some community service or a small fine but i can't afford a criminal record.

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Glad to see wisdom has prevailed Contagion. You've already sacrificed enough to them....

• Simon
    Simon

Cool D8TA ... look forward to seeing the pics !

• dmouse
    dmouse

To save folks looking it up John 3:16 says:

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life."

I'm a pretty good photographer (semi-prof now) but I live in the UK so that counts me out

Still. looking forward to the pics!

• D8TA
    D8TA

I guess the RAINBOW WIG and John 3:16 sign may throw some people off, who are not familar with U.S. pop-culture. Here in the U.S., at sporting events (Basketball, Football, Baseball, etc.) There is always some person wearing such attire with the sign within the crowd sitting in the stands. ;)

D8TA

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

TOO COOL, wish I lived in your area D8ta

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit