JW Family Tries Black-Mailing Me

by Prisca 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    We received a communication that states that we can have our children back

Ozzie forgive me but who took your children? How? Sorry for all the questions but this really makes me mad. I am outraged to hear such a horrible thing has happened to you. Everyday I find people with storys that break my heart. How sad for you. I am sorry to hear this.

Hugs sent your way Ozzie.

• ozziepost
  • chezza
    chezza

Sorry to hear that prisca, i know very well how family ties can be tried when someone still goes to the meetings.

• nancee park
    nancee park

Your best defence is a good offense. Send them a letter in the mail

informing about the pedophile coverup, UN affiliation etc. In it mention

it's going to lots of other people around there too. To take the heat

off yourself send it to not just them but some other people they also

know. And one to yourself. If they ask if you sent it to them say "do

you mean you got this too?" and hold it up. Wait a month, send another

letter but in a different-looking envelope. Keep seeding and watering lovingly

with the real truth. It can liberate lots of people and save lives. Even those

who don't quit the WTS may at least contribute less of their money and time

to the the WTS, idolize its dictators less. See? Believe me, this works.

The Bible does say, the (real) Truth will set you free!

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

I think that your Brother in LAw and sister MEAN WELL and sincerely believe that they are just trying to help you. At least, apparently they respect your convictions strongly enough to not approach you directly or to ask you to do something directly but instead are trying what in their minds is a more "tactful" approach without I believe from reading your account and real malice or desire to use their daughter as a pawn which is simply misguided.

Were I in your brother in law's shoes and you were a guest in my home, I would feel it was my right (obligation?) to ask you EACH TIME we were getting ready for the meeting whether you would like to come (and your right to politely refuse each time)...although personally I might exercise that right only occassionally so as not to be exasperating you.

BTW from your account, I think that you handled yourself and the situation most admirably and I am glad that you did not have to drive home in the dark or that a mountain was made out of this molehill.

--Eduardo

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Ozzie,

I am sorry it took so long to read the threads you pointed out to me. I am truly sorry that you and your wife are enduring so much pain. My hopes are that one day your children will see that Mommy and Daddy love them very much and begin to think for themselves instead of following the senseless whims of a religion that preys upon the weak of mind and IMO strives to break apart families. Whims I say because it seems to me that on any given day the "rules" change with "new light."

How for the life of me it took 26 years for me to see I was following men (directed by the GB) and not God still amazes me to this day.

My hopes for you and Mrs.Ozzie are that your children are able to see that you love them equally as you did while in the Org. and now out. They will one day see that your love did not change just your belief system. Perhaps they already know this but they will see the error of there ways and continue to love you regardless of your beliefs.When I say continue to love you I mean in every way accepting who you have become and now and not what you once were.

Hope this makes sense as I am recently out of the hospital and still on heavy pain killers.

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

For all of you who has family still in the Watchtower and force you all to continue to be threatened....my prayers go out to you all.As a Minister who goes out to minister to the Witnesses..Witnesses say I perscuate then when I disagree on doctrinal issues,Well I'd never persecuate them.What true persecution is...is dening family to true droctrine.Forcing a false doctrine upon you all or else.....the "or else," is pure persecution.

As it is written...."Forgive them for what they do....for they do not know what they are doing,Father."

This is truth...the Watchtower knows what they are doing,but many Witnesses do not know what's going on.That is why there are so many here now.They are beginning to see how the Watchtower is truly.....

.....to say,"GEt out of her,my people!"As revelations says........not the UN,but the Watchtower.

And be of good cheer...........When we see the face of the true living Christ,the King......."For I come quickly."

Prisca,

Rather than telling your inconsiderate relatives how you would help your niece study the WTS propaganda, you ought to have just studied the publications with her, and pointed out to her why most of what the WTS is wrong. That would teach your limited-minded bro in law to use a different programmer to brainwash his kid.

What a jerk! Asking you to leave because you wouldn't feign belief in his cult? It's been my experience that the more extreme folks are in following a fascist doctrine, the more hypocritical they tend to be. Maybe you need to peek around at your bro in law to see what he's up to?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LOL!

I think 144001 has a great idea! The want you to study with her? SURE!

• capbuster
    capbuster

I liked that part of "Only believe what the Bible says" You hang in there!! I agree fully!!!!!!!

Capp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit