Pending Tragedy for the WTS and JWs

by Lee Elder 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Very good Lee - the Mafia analogy is a perfect comparison:

While they don't literally kill you (although in the past they have printed how disappointed they are that 'satans worldly governments' prevent them form doing so!) they try their best to 'kill you' to your friends and family.

That is why people cannot easily just walk away and forget things. They are not allowed.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Nancee:

Are you sure YOU aren't the Watchtower spy that you so often accuse others of being.

Comments like the one you just made above simply achieves Watchtower objectives.

Can you say slander? Might be a good idea to look it up.

You might want to review the comments made on this thread:

. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=29746&site=3

Kismet

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    Furthermore, those who try their best to walk away peacefully are apparently now being tracked down and DA simply for refusing to meet with judicial committees. This is escalation and generates more hostility as the organization reaches out with its hooks trying to squelch all voices of dissent in a free society.

I was just wondering what evidence you have that this is taking place on an organization-wide scale and not in isolated incidents? From what I have seen in my area, the organization seems to be turning a blind eye to things they once pursued with more vigilance.

If they continue to escalate and refuse to listen to the legitimate calls for reform...

I would say most people calling for reform openly no longer have their hearts in this religion and really are not seeking reform at all but the destruction of this religion. Most JW's are aware there are problems but most still are ignorant of where the particular problems lie.

If you maintain there will be all of these violent acts on the horizon if the present situation continues, where have all of these incidents been in the past? Up until recently due to the internet, most exJWs were very isolated and I believe a more fertile environment for these crimes existed. What makes you think that future holds a more likely possibility of this happening?

I think the religion has become more and more blatantly corrupt and bizarre that JWs who remain these days have themselves to increasingly blame and less the religion. Sometimes I feel with all of the information that is available, if you are a JW and you are not asking yourself the important questions and searching, then you almost deserve to stay in this cult.

Path

• AlanF
    AlanF

Pathfothorns wrote:

: I would say most people calling for reform openly no longer have their hearts in this religion and really are not seeking reform at all but the destruction of this religion.

A third and large category are those who do not realistically expect the Watchtower relgion to go away anytime soon, and want nothing to do with it, but who have family and friends who remain abused JWs. We in that category work for reform with realistic expectations.

AlanF

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone ,

thanks to LeeElder for his topic. Personally I'm against

any kind of violence, as a solution even to a serious problem.

The best way to deal with the WTBS Inc. is to uncover her

lies and hipocrisy.

To Pathothorns:

"I would say most people calling for reform openly no longer have their hearts in this religion and really are not seeking reform at all but the destruction of this religion. Most JW's are aware there are problems but most still are ignorant of where the particular problems lie."

Excellent and truthful comment!

LeeElder: I do agree with this comparison:

"While they don't literally kill you (although in the past they have printed how disappointed they are that 'satans worldly governments' prevent them form doing so!) they try their best to 'kill you' to your friends and family."

For this one:

"Furthermore, those who try their best to walk away peacefully are apparently now being tracked down and DA simply for refusing to meet with judicial committees. "

I can assure you it is very very true! Mind you they will not

Disfellowship you but they...as WBTS Inc. representatives

in any country, will consider you as someone who has...

- voluntary dissociate - from the organisation !!!

More sick than that it is difficult. Also the slanderes,

liers, pedophiles etc. if they have the right..covering

are left in the congregations! And they have the brazen face

to write about the time period of the prophet Malachi!

Pathofthorns:

"This is escalation and generates more hostility as the organization reaches out with its hooks trying to squelch all voices of dissent in a free society. It is simply ludicrous and highly problematic for everyone involved"

Very, very sad, but unfortunately for the moment it is the

reality, for all those who disagree...with "..God's visible

channel on this earth"!!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Alan,

***** A third and large category are those who do not realistically expect the Watchtower relgion to go away anytime soon, and want nothing to do with it, but who have family and friends who remain abused JWs. We in that category work for reform with realistic expectations. *****

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

IW

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I have not given them any ideas, I am sure they are just getting ready to grease up the Pr machine.

The leadeship think militarliy, so while the average JWS is in despair, it will be time to condtion them. Remeber the world does not care and the JW does not trust the world, so who do you think the Watcthower is going to pay attention to?

• You Know
    You Know

There are literally dozens of Pslams and prophecies that forecast that very thing. Jesus even said that at some point everyone that kills one of God's servants will be so deluded so as to imagine that he has rendered a sacred service to God. Unquestionaly, during the tribulation Jehovah will allow a demonic spirit to more fully animate the horde of blinded apostate dupes, and others, to perform their imagined sacred service. Just as Judas took the lead in persecuting Christ, the coming apostate-led atrocities against the brothers of Christ will be the reason Jehovah God annihilates the godless attackers at the war of Armageddon. Again, we exhort: "what you are doing, get done more quickly." / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 17 June 2002 9:35:35

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit