Govening Body and JWN

by John Aquila 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• greenhornet
    greenhornet
    Is this the job of "Johnny the Bethelite"
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So throw down a challenge:

If anyone is monitoring this site now...come and get us.....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Mrs. Flipper - "Read up on scientology and you'll see that they are very similar to the watchtower. They are kind of like JWs on steroids and methamphetamines."

Good analogy.

For my part, whilst I think of the Latter-Day Saints as the WT's weirder but nicer older cousin, Scientology is the WT's crazier and meaner younger cousin.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    I am Fred Franz in spirit, so as a member of the 144000 in heaven I tell to my brothers in the GB what I read in this forum.
  • done4good
    done4good

It is unlikely they look themselves. They believe their own bullshit too much.

They are also cynical, and perhaps diabolical enough to see nothing wrong or hypocritical to employ someone whom they consider expendable enough to do the job, (JW or not).

d4g

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Although it does seem that some changes in WT doctrine and policy seem to be the result of comments and criticisms here, I have a hard time believing the GB members themselves spend any time on this forum.

Their narcissistic egos are way to fragile to handle the constant ridicule and attacks on pretty much everything about them.

The cognitive dissonance would be too great. They'd either have a complete breakdown or double-down on the party line: we're "mentally diseased" apostates under Satan's control.

Their public behavior confirms the latter: it is evidence that they are paranoid delusional psychopaths.

• Half banana
    Half banana

They have said that apostates say unkind things about them...how would they know if they didn't listen to them?

I think the likes of the poster here called 'Inside the KH' was clearly of the monitoring kind. He never emotionally engaged with the other posters but replied coldly and clinically. It was as if he was given the challenge to do a nine month stint in the bear cave as a means of showing his resilience and determination to rise through the ranks. His last words were confident that the org would pull through on the basis of their investment in the internet and TV media, surely speaking on behalf of the upper echelons.---- I think the internet will actually turn round and bite them on the bum.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I believe they have some kind of intelligence program, what it is, not sure. I highly doubt the GB visit, I think they do their best to stay in fantasy land.
    Yes the intelligence program is the same one the ostrich has with his head in the sand.
    or
    perhaps they have the same one as this guy:

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Half banana, I was trying to remember 'inside the kh''s name too while reading this thread. Thanks for remembering for me! He had said he was on some sort of mission and he wouldn't share what it was. I remember wondering if he was a society spy.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I go along with the consensus, they will without doubt have this Site and others monitored. I do not think it is over the top to say that we have influenced certain actions they have taken.

I do think though that we may be in danger of what we used to do as JW's, i.e think we are way more important than we really are.

We sure make a difference to JW's who come as individuals to this Site and open their minds to truth and reason, but in the Grand Scheme of Things, we are not that important to the G.B, just another irritant for them to keep an eye on.

One thing I would say we need to think about, is not give them any good ideas that will help them, where to go with Doctrine etc, they have always been plagiarisers, they have few original ideas, if any.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit