What the heck? Harrassing emails from a POSTER!

by DanielHaase 46 Replies latest members adult

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Please explain why I said you (Baja) didn't have the balls to send Simon the same email due to his recent profile picture of Ernesto "Che" Guevara? Che represents social revolution much more than any flag ever will. This is just odd, man. I have many friends here who all differ in political ideology; not even here in "klan", rebel-flag waving country have I ever had to deal with somebody so damn wound up because they don't agree with me. I don't push any of beliefs (politics, atheism, etc.) on anyone because I know it's just as annoying as, say, fundamentalists, JW's, or fruity right-wing conservatives pushing it on others. Hypocrite!

Edited by - DanielHaase on 12 June 2002 22:9:17

• Imbue
    Imbue

Reborn, D8, Daniel and others....I better never see any of you posting about what YOU think should or shouldn't be posted here!!!!!!

I don't forget do I reborn!

I don't agree with Baja's views but free speech is for everyone. Free speech means even Baja has the right to voice his views against Daniel. So, what's your the problem here! Simon has allowed everyone, in this case, to voice their opinion on this.

Administrator's Constitution. Up to them how to dictate things.

Yes, D8 that's my point, it's Simon's board and you all keep quoting the US constitution as if it has some authority here. Simon's constitution may change at will but so far he has permitted discussion as to what other posters think should or should not be permitted here. That's Simon permitting free speech.

Ring only said in his opinion that it doesn't belong on a JW discussion forum. He never said Daniel doesn't have the right to have his views. Baja on the other hand does seem to have a problem with Daniel even having his views. However it is Baja's right to think so as well...Free speech is for all sides even those less popular.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Yes, D8 that's my point, it's Simon's board and you all keep quoting the US constitution as if it has some authority here..

Okay, I'm going to be nice . . . * LiCk *

The answer is on page 1, the 1st Ammendment issue does not pertain to the issue on Simon's board, I felt two issues were at hand, Me being an American and supporting free speech (for whatever for) and also the issue of "fruitcakes HERE waving a Nazi flag, or KKK banner.

Since you are all for supporting the rights of free speech, and proud to be an American and all that, would you also support some fruitcake here waving a Nazi flag? Or perhaps someone here waving a KKK banner? how far will you go to support free speech?
    - Ring

And if you go back and re-read my posts, I answer both issues as to me being an American and how I felt about such matters HERE. Which is as plain as day.

D8TA

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

haha! D8TA kills all!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

http://www.cpcml.ca/

Tee hee! Those damned Canadians! No wonder their flag is red....

• bajarama
    bajarama

• Imbue
    Imbue
    as to me being an American and how I felt about such matters HERE. Which is as plain as day.

D8... How YOU feel is of no consequence in a debate (as you called it). I don't care how YOU feel. Stick to the issues YOUR feelings aren't an issue, at all! Hmm....LOL

Edited by - imbue on 14 June 2002 6:32:11

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit