Letter For Judicial Hearing 6-6-02

by silentlambs 54 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I think you are keeping them up late at nights.

hehehehehe

hawk

• metatron
    metatron

Does it EVER occur to these pea-brained moron elders that
    they can WITHDRAW?!!!

What absolute fools! Do they have wives and homes and children
    to look after? Is contentiousness do drilled into their vacuum
    filled skulls that they can't say:

"I'm sorry brother, I really can't continue with this"

This truly is a sick cult.

metatron

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

....I am just speachless. God Bless You Bill.

~Christy

You know when healing's occurred when you can remember when you want to and forget when you choose.-Bessel van der Kolk

• JAVA
    JAVA
    On the other hand, if you wish to continue to press for a judicial hearing on allegations my client absolutely denies then it certainly would appear to make your stated intentions disingenuous with regard to your actions.

In other words, it looks like the elders are lying. A Kangaroo Court set up to punish you for exposing how the Watchtower Society protects child molesters might be seen as rendering "spiritual aid in Christian love" by the Society's attack dogs--but this is nothing more than a setup for punitive actions. It's great when members insist on fair play, and open disclosure. Folks who have something to hide don't like that!

Thanks for the post, Bill.

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Bill - you have our continued support. Great letter. The elders are not trained to deal with legal matters. In our opinion, it will just be a matter of time before rank and file JWs will see that WT is not interested in the spiritual condition of the flock. How sad.

Mr and

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks Bill: Your attorney is doing a good job of forcing the JWs to face the issues as they are ... and I think the Watchtower Society is in deep 'Khem-che' on this one.

• TR
    TR

God, what is it with 'hovahs in Bill's area? Is Bill and his family the only 'hovahs that can read?

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• worf
    worf

I don't know how those jws who are doing the violence to you can claim they are Christians. Shows how dangerous the wts cult is.

Excellent letter Bill. You and your atty are doing a great job battling those foolish elders and the wts. They are going to get burned on this one.

Worf

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Bill,

Your a smart person, and you have a a good lawyer.

I hope every move against you the WT makes turn into humugus blunders that will finally open them up to more law suits.

Over reaction seems to be the WT's flaw, I hope you as well as others can use this to knock the wind out of those OLD FARTS on the GB.
    How a bunch of stupid old men can stay in power, is a modern day miracle. Hopefully it will be a short lived miracle.

I'm inclinded to think they will just drop their Quest to behead you, it ain't worth their effort, but then again stupidity knows no bounds.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • one
    one

unbelivable

-------------------
    obsession
    mentally sick
    blind
    stupid
    controlled
    ignorant
    offended
    afraid