Q for Everybody, So let me get this str

by Legendary U.2.K. 42 Replies latest jw friends

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Hmmm, I don't believe the Bible to be the Word of God so I guess I'd have to go with "NO" on that one. Ya know I bet the Taliban originally thought that an all Islam run state would be Muslim paradise.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Considering it will probably take 1,000 years to clean up God's mess after Armageddon and by that time Satan will be let out to make trouble once again... NO, I want NOTHING to do with that kind of a paradise. I'm not slave labor!

My paradise includes maids that wait on me hand and foot and enough money to live how I want and do what I want, when I want and with whomever I want and I want that in this life time because it's the only one I can be sure of... I will die a happy woman.... got it?

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Hey Star:
    you know that troubled me too about the 1000 years clean up work. I figured if god was so powerfulllll and created the earth, why in the hell did we puny humans need to do his dirty work? What was it, some sort of price of admission? I thought living in this world was enough.
    Frankly, if I ever come face to face with god, I'm gonna tell him I've already done my time in the KH, uh, excuse me, hell, thank you very much....
    the dustrabbit

To do list:
    1.Still waiting to goose the Organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit