Q for Everybody, So let me get this str

by Legendary U.2.K. 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

You got it. I don't want to live on a Paradise Earth. OK???????? Now will you go away!!!

• Realist
    Realist

to live in paradise sounds actually tempting. unfortunately there are 2 problems:
    1. it is a fantasy and nothing more!
    2. the paradise described by the org. would get really boring after the first 500 million years. imagine to live in a world where you don't do anything but farming (that is at least the only activity i have seen in the pictures about paradise). i think i rather cease to exist than work on a farm for all eternity.

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

If that paradise is full of only JWs then the answer is
    H**L NO!

ChiChi

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

those were the fist six words of the body of your post.

are your sure you can defend that position?
    who taught that nonsense to you?

here is my position......... your first six words are complete lies,,,,,....

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Nothing in the bible is symbolic? Are you joking/trolling or are you serious?
    I mean, how in the hell could a huge whale exist in the Mediterranean Sea and swallow up Jonah for three days. C'mon reality tells you the a stomach has gastric juices, i.e., acid. There's no way a human could sit in a stomach for three days and not be absorbed by the acid.
    Yeah, if you believe that, I have some beachfront property in Colorado.

To do list:
    1.Still waiting to goose the Organization.

• cyrano
    cyrano

Wait a minute.. what could be better than 'farm heaven'. Imagine 'Hee Haw' paradise. Only problem, can't eat animals in farm heaven. Guess we'll have to stick to corn and barley. Oh well, they make for some mighty fine liquor.

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Can y'all please stop bringing up the WT, I'dont even read that bible, for the simple fact that i'm not a Witness, and the paradise, Last days, Stuff is in Every bible, but See people are ignoring it and they teach what they wanna Believe..

Which is Very sad, Cause Christ said to be Watchful and millions are not watchful, because the only thing on their mind is going to heaven, and that's their mistake, Seein Visions of noah's Day, More Will survive(i hope), but Alot wont, because They are blinded by Reality

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

ok..nothing symbolic...the the JW's are STILL wrong...cause just a few verses after the 144,00 are mentioned it says they will all be virgan men too.

• cyrano
    cyrano

Quote "..for the simple fact that i'm not a Witness"

Yeah ok, you just believe everything they do... doesn't make you one of them.. I understand.

You sound like you know as much about the bible as a retarded chior boy at an all girls Catholic school.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

you said:
    "Nothing in the bible is Symbolic, Because saying Things that are symbolic in the bible, is like calling Jehovah a liar, God Would not Write something like in the bible, then Out of no where, it really means something else... Example: 144,000, Some people Said's that's Symbolic, lol yea Right...."

but the witnesses always teach that whole thing in genesis about creation wasn't *literally* six days. they always taught that a single day to us humans could be a thousand days to jehovah. that's also how they explain all the shifting timelines, e.g. 1975.

~peppermints

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit