Q for Everybody, So let me get this str

by Legendary U.2.K. 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

NOBODY HERE WANTS TO LIVED IN THE NEW EARTH aka THE COMING EARTHLY PARADISE?

Nothing in the bible is Symbolic, Because saying Things that are symbolic in the bible, is like calling Jehovah a liar, God Would not Write something like in the bible, then Out of no where, it really means something else... Example: 144,000, Some people Said's that's Symbolic, lol yea Right....

anyway it seems like no one here wants to lived in the new earth, my Question is why? Because In 2 PETER CHAPTER 3 Verse 13---------->"NEVERTHELESS WE, ACCORDING TO HIS PROMISE, LOOK FOR NEW HEAVENS & A NEW EARTH, Wherein DWELLETH RIGHTEOUSNESS

It's Common Sense to understand that This Earth Will finally get turn back into A paradise, So What's the problem?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

God irritates me.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Naeblis irritates me.

(Just kidding... maybe...)

===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out: http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

I think it's more like this ; No body here wants to be PREACHED to

One day we'll all be together,until then I'm ready for whatever
    ---Tupac Shakur

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Have you been ingesting alcoholic beverages?

• nancee park
    nancee park

Another cyberpunko. Say something worth reading, please.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It's the WT most of us want no part of

there is a difference you know - ummm maybe you don't

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• noidea
  • cyrano
    cyrano

Quote "Nothing in the bible is Symbolic, Because saying Things that are symbolic in the bible, is like calling Jehovah a liar, God Would not Write something like in the bible, then Out of no where, it really means something else... Example: 144,000, Some people Said's that's Symbolic, lol yea Right...."

Yeah, I guess God must have 'created' the heavens and earth in six literal days.. right pal.

Sober up.. then talk to us.

• Panda
    Panda

Legend,
    I'll bet that nose of yours gets pretty raw from snorting white powder! Please stop! We want you alive here and now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit