Would you like to live for ever on earth?

by fulano 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

So long as life remained challenging, and interesting, and enjoyable, sure.

I have my doubts that such conditions could be met for eternity. That's a pretty long time.

So I'd also reserve the right to terminate my own life at any point of my choosing.

Those are my conditions. If you can meet them, them yeah, go ahead & grant me "eternal life".

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I always wanted to when I was a JW. Now I know I won't, I have stopped thinking about it.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

No point wondering about such a fanciful idea....

It is as pointless as wishing you could fly.....wont happen, so it isn't worth wasting time wondering about....

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Remember .....one rule that would be in effect...NO TIGHT PANTS.....CUZ JUDGE MORRIS SAID SO! ! !

Free ball is the way to go, way healthier ! Loose is cool, can't stand snug underwear anymore, hurts my testies

You forgot, it's the third : III, 3rd or AM3 and his buddy NFL

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I enjoy life. As long as I'm reasonably healthy and am free to pursue whatever the heck it is I want to pursue, then: Yes. Hell, yes!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'm gonna repost some stuff I have before on this subject...

...first, the funny:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18708_5-reasons-immortality-would-be-worse-than-death.html

...and now, the scary:

If the WTS were inexplicably given control of a small country, I guarantee you that within a decade, democracy and religious freedom would be nonexistent, creationism would be mandated in schools, any form of alternative sexual expression would be outlawed, DFed individuals would be stripped of citizenship and imprisoned or deported, and "apostates" would be sentenced to death without possibility of appeal or reprieve.

Now, imagine this regime on a planetary scale, lasting indefinately...

...and living forever on earth under such a regime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit