Would you like to live for ever on earth?

by fulano 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    I would, see may parents and family again, plus so many things I want to do. Want to build some water wheel powered mills and machine all the parts, windsurf and mountain bike all over and get bigger than Arnold could ever dream of ! Learn how to play piano, have a bunch of animals and sheeps or goats to keep the grass short. I was born to WORK ! Rock and Roll !
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

With all due respect I think your view is being bias with the current world situation.

While I don't know what its like to be perfect, we did get a glimpse when Jesus roamed the earth.

The Universe itself would in fact take millions if not billions of years to travel and visit throughout.

There are so many things on earth that we would have time to do to research and enjoy.

Think about the power it takes to create the Universe. Wouldn't God the creator know how to please his creation and keep them in expectation for an eternity?

Of course, IMHO.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Think about the power it takes to create the Universe. Wouldn't God the creator know how to please his creation and keep them in expectation for an eternity?

I think all of the starving children around the world just called and they said they are not very pleased

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    I absolutely would. But I'm okay knowing I probably won't.
  • antes8080
    antes8080

after thousand years no one is going to whant to live forever.. just had to help buried 7 billion humans had to help resurect 30 billion had to give study to a million of them.

Then Satan will get loose for a short time you know what that means another 6 or 7 thousand years till he gets destroyed.

so live forever am good with another 30 or 40 years!!

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I don't know about forever, but our life span is very short. A hundred or even two hundred years is not long at all. Too many of us won't see 100 years, and for those that get close the quality of life isn't that great. We spend 1/3 our life sleeping, and countless hours working. In a future society of healthy living with more time devoted to things I enjoy, then definitely wouldn't mind a very long life.

• a watcher
    a watcher
    Not really. I'd prefer to go to heaven.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I would like to first be in heaven, then be on earth. And forever sounds great. Seriously, there are so many things I want to do and enjoy doing that I will never get sick of. Just thinking about the massive pile of recipes I want to try would keep me busy for a long time. I'll never get to them in my lifetime, which is kind of depressing. But yeah. If it was under the elders rules and being told where to live etc? No freaking way.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    May be Yes, but not within the rules of the Watchtower Society. Otherwise I would be eternally a robot without brain.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Remember .....one rule that would be in effect...NO TIGHT PANTS.....CUZ JUDGE MORRIS SAID SO! ! !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit