What are Some of your best JW Questions they can't answer?

by 1tMakesNoSence 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If humans grow old and die as a result of "inherited sin", why do animals grow old and die?

(BTW, I already know the scientific answer.)

• The Governor
    The Governor

A question that I haven't really had a straight forward answer too has to do with blood and not in taking any blood. As far as I know the Watchtower is not against breast feeding. Every Witness that I have asked has been breast fed. No problem right? Well almost all Witnesses I have met are highly against blood transfusions or ingesting blood. As they say, blood is forbidden under ANY circumstance. This is why most Witnesses will take their own lives before having any blood transfused through their veins to save their life.

So why do I mention breast milk and blood transfusions together? Well according to babycenter.com there are two stages of mothers milk having essential ingredients to keep babies alive and healthy. These two stages of breast milk are:

Colostrum is the first pale yellow milk your breasts produce after giving birth. It's so high in antibodies that some people call it a baby's first immunization. It's higher in protein, minerals, salt, vitamin A, nitrogen, white blood cells, and certain antibodies, and has less fat and sugar than mature milk.

Mature milk Mature milk contains water, fat, carbohydrates, protein, vitamins and minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and white cells.

So did everyone catch that? Mothers milk contains white blood cells and as many would know white blood cells are absolutely forbidden from Jehovah's Witnesses to transfuse into their blood stream or eat. Even if pills or medication contains white blood cells it's forbidden.The Watchtower always says under NO circumstances can a Jehovah's Witness intake blood (including white blood cells).

So why then are Witness mothers allowed to breast feed their children? According to askdrsears.com "A drop of mothers milk contains one million white blood cells."

So I ask Witnesses this:

"If the Watchtower is not against breastfeeding but are against blood and in taking any blood even if it meant saving your life, is forbidden under every circumstance then why isn't that circumstance include breast feeding? Why is it okay to intake white blood cells for the first year and a half of your life but then the tables turn and you can't intake those SAME white blood cells to keep you alive like it once did when you were younger? Why does the Watchtower forbid Jehovah's Witnesses to use white blood cells in means of saving their lives but using these same cells to feed to an infant totally doesn't matter?"

I have not received any logical explanation for this by any Witness. The most I got was "I am not aware that breast milk contains blood that is banned, will have to look into that."

If you ever want to ask a question to a Witness that will shoot their cognitive dissonance up the wall...ask about banned white blood cells with regards to transfusions vs. acceptable white blood cells in breast milk!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Agreed! Heck, as a witness, I used to feel guilty sucking on a paper cut!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

What PROOF is there that people "lived for hundreds of years" as the bible says?

How did Noah get the kangaroos from Australia, then back again after the flood?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The governor: Also there are white blood cells in cow's milk. In the

dairy industry they closely monitor what the call Somatic cell count of

cows milk. SCC is a measurement of how many white blood cells are present

in the milk. All milk is going to have some white blood cells in it.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    If all scriptures are inspired of God then why did someone take out something like 15 books of the Bible? Why didn't the JW's put those back in thier Bibles?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Crazyguy:those 15 books were inspired by Satan or Apostates. The Gospel

of Mary Magdalene, please. That would mean it's possible to have a female

GB member.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Deut. 22:28,29, the Mosaic Law instructs that a raped virgin was to be sold for the price of a slave to her rapist and they could never divorce.

• Is that a good law that you think would somehow benefit your non-engaged female relatives - teenage sister, daughter, niece, or granddaughter? (When speaking to a woman) Would this have been a good law to help you find a husband?
    • In these raper/rapist marriages, was Jehovah a third strand in that marriage cord that bound that poor child to the man that violently raped her and whose face she will have to see every day until one or the other of them dies?
    • (When speaking to a woman) Is that how your husband came to marry you? (When speaking to a man) Is that how you met and married your wife?
    • Since this marriage was an arrangement by the divine law, does this mean that rape is a divinely approved foundation for a sacred marriage?
    • Is that scriptural law still in effect in congregations today? If so, please explain. If not, please explain why not.
    • Is that policy related to the fact that Watchtower has had to pay millions of dollars in settlements to so many innocent victims of child molestation?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

1tMakesNoSence,

"Have lions Always eaten Meat? Will they eat meat in the Paradise? (Usually get the Answer No) Then why do they have sharp teeth and claws? What about maggots? Or Valtures? Are they also going to become Vegitarian?"

Creationists in general - not just JWs - claim that animals that have sharp teeth were strict vegetarians. The Panda is an example of the animals with sharp teeth they claim existed before the flood. Pandas live on a diet of bamboo yet they have sharp teeth. What they don't realize is that Pandas do scavenge meat when they run into a dead animal. They have been caught on video doing that.

Then there are the ridiculous claim of many Creationists that the sharp teeth of dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus Rex was used to eat palm trees.

As for the rest of the predatory world they claim that it was Adam and Eve's sin that somehow ruined creation creating carnivory amongst animals and parasitism in other organisms.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

1. Why is it that Christians can accept the idea that God had no creator and has always existed but they insist that the that the earth had to be created by someone?

If no one created God and if he has been here forever, then the rules of logic demand that the same can be said for the universe. The universe could have always existed and it evolved as scientists would have us believe, based on facts and plausible scientific theory.

2. The account of Jesus death in the Bible is a very sad one but everyone seemed so shocked that it happened even though the purpose of him coming here was to die and buy back life for mankind. If the people of earth at that time accepted him as he and the apostles had hoped, would he have just grown old and died even though he was perfect like Adam?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit