What are Some of your best JW Questions they can't answer?

by 1tMakesNoSence 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 1tMakesNoSence
  • 1tMakesNoSence
    1tMakesNoSence
    • My Personal Favorites.

· If the Sovereign issue states that Satan is now in control of earth, why did Jehovah keep on messing with SATANS world? (flood, killed all Satans people. Tower of babel, etc etc)

· Didnt Satan already Proove he couldnt rule the world? I mean God killed every one because it became to bad? why not end it there? Didnt that show he cant rule and its the end now?

· Can JW's Donate blood? -No. Okay, so if you can't donate blood, why can you use blood fractions comming from people donating blood?

· If Jehovah doenst tempt people with bad things, why did he tempt Abraham to kill his son?

· Deuteronomy 21:18-21 Why would a loving God tell parents to Kill their Children for being disobedient? And this raises a second question -> Then if I was born in that time and I was a disobedient child and I got Stoned to death, I would not get a resurrection. BUT now, since im alive now and if I am a disobedient child, ill ask for forgiveness and be forgiven. How is that loving or make any sense that my everlasting life is dependant on what era I am born in?

· Have lions Always eaten Meat? Will they eat meat in the Paradise? (Usually get the Answer No) Then why do they have sharp teeth and claws? What about maggots? Or Valtures? Are they also going to become Vegitarian?

· If God looked around and everything was good, why did he then determine later some things were unclean? Such as pigs, and lobsters, and foreskins? If blood is sacred, and to be poured out to him, why are there animals like vampire bats, mosquitoes, and blood flukes that live entirely off blood? Did they suck plant juices first, and after the flood God changed their natures to feed off blood? If the flood inundated the entire planet, how did cave paintings survive? On what creative day did God create AIDS and Ebola? If God made them, why? They serve no purpose other than to kill. So didn't God either presuppose Ademic sin, or made some harmless virus that mutated to a deadly disease agent, proving evolution?

• tiki
    tiki

where was Daniel when the three Hebrews refused to bow to the image and got thrown into the lion's den....

what happened if a pair of animals on the ark got horny and did the deed......what if one of them birthed?

how did noah manage to feed the large animals.....elephants, lions, tigers....they require one humungous amount of food.....how did he keep the cats from catching and eating the birds.....how did they manage the smell factor?

why was it okay for the shulamite maiden to get so erotic with her shepherd boy but you can't allow two single opposite sex adults to be alone together without a third part to monitor their activities or lack thereof.....

I can't get into doctrine - it just blows me away how everything is so convoluted to match their latest version of "truth"......and how readily they can change gears. if god is one and the same throughout eternity, it seems that reality should follow.....

• jhine
    jhine

I will repeat a question I posted on another thread.

If the WT is no longer setting dates for Armageddon because the Bible says that no man knows the date set by Jehovah , has that only recently been added to the Bible , because they do not seem to have read it before. ?

Jan

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If pre-Deluge animals were all herbivorous (as per Genesis 1:29–30), why does the fossil record clearly show evidence of predation?

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

The basic Christian issue is “Jesus – Gods son was sent to earth to offer his life as a random so that we earth living humans will be forgiven and have eternal life. When he comes: we spit on him, we torture him, we drag him in the mud, he dies, goes up to his father, and say now they are ready to be forgiven…???!

Bugbear

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Can we agree that god hates human sacrifice? Can we also agree based on what we are taught by the GB that god hates suicide? You would agree that both of these are acts of murder based on what you are taught no? So when one dies for refusing a life saving blood transfusion can it not be said that this person committed suicide as a human sacrifice to Jehovah, how is this act not despicable to your god?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Why did it take 40 years to travel less then 400 miles to enter the

promise land. Most JW's don't realize how far they had to travel.

• blondie
    blondie

4 hours ago

where was Daniel when the three Hebrews refused to bow to the image and got thrown into the lion's den

1) Remember to remind them that all the government officials were ordered by Nebuchadnezzar to be there and Daniel was a government official.

2) Is it just the phrasing...Daniel was thrown into the lions den. The three Hebrews were thrown into the fiery furnace.

*** w01 8/1 p. 31 Questions From Readers ***

Questions From Readers

Where was Daniel when the three Hebrews were tested before the huge image that Nebuchadnezzar had erected on the plain of Dura?

The Bible does not say, so no man today can establish Daniel’s whereabouts during that test.

Some have suggested that Daniel’s official rank or his standing in Nebuchadnezzar’s favor was higher than that of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and that Daniel therefore was not obliged to go to the plain of Dura. Daniel 2:49 does indicate that for a time he had a position higher than that of his three companions. But we cannot prove that this exempted him from assembling with the others before the image.

Attempting to explain Daniel’s absence, others have said that he might have been away on an official assignment or that he was sick and thus unable to attend. However, the Bible does not say that. In any case, Daniel’s course must not have been open to criticism, for if it had been, jealous Babylonian officials would undoubtedly have used it to bring accusations against him. (Daniel 3:8) Both before and after this episode, Daniel proved himself to be an integrity keeper, loyal to God no matter what challenge he faced. (Daniel 1:8; 5:17; 6:4, 10, 11) So even though the Bible does not say why Daniel was not present on the plain of Dura, we can be confident that he was uncompromisingly faithful to Jehovah God.—Ezekiel 14:14; Hebrews 11:33.

• blondie
    blondie

If the WT is no longer setting dates for Armageddon because the Bible says that no man knows the date set by Jehovah , has that only recently been added to the Bible , because they do not seem to have read it before. ?

Comment: The WTS does select or omit certain scriptures so unless jws actually have read the whole bible, they miss those.

Matthew 28:18 is often skipped over or omitted but not Matthew 28:19,20

As if jws are baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the holy spirit....show the 2 questions asked just before they are taken off to be dunked.

*** w85 6/1 p. 30 Subjecting Ourselves to Jehovah by Dedication ***

At the close of the convention baptism talk, the baptism candidates will be in position to answer with depth of understanding and heartfelt appreciation two simple questions that serve to confirm that they recognize the implications of following Christ’s example. The first question is:

On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will?

The second is:

Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with God’s spirit-directed organization?

Having answered yes to these questions, candidates are in a right heart condition to undergo Christian baptism

vs 18: if Jesus was given all authority on heaven and earth when he spoke this words, what happened at 1914 (or 1878 in an earlier teaching)

(Matthew 28:17-20) . . .. 18 And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit