Your Captions, here:

by Tallyman 23 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

#1 - .....So you see, you have two choices, die, or help clean up the mess.

#2 - (Thinks to self...) Now I have distracted him, a swift rabbit punch should floor him...then his home is MINE, all mine.

HS

• D8TA
    D8TA

1) WARNING: Watching MTV's Spring Break -Hot Tub Adventures can cause serious havoc with the conservative right, resulting in mass chaos in world government buildings. Also, swimming in pools during lightning storms just doesn't put you at risk, but apparently the whole world. Please use caution.

2)"I told you the Witnesses had it all wrong. Now Allah is back with his sword...and he's pissed."

D8TA v2.0

• Simon
    Simon

"WARNING: Glorifying the destruction of famous landmarks as a 'good thing' will really come back and bite you when something bad happens to one of them. Lucky for us we only had really crappy drawings back then"

"Become a follower of the Lord God Arthur ... the only one who can wield Excalibur ... what? you have your own religion? Jehovahs Witness? No, never heard of them ..."

• TexSham
    TexSham

"What'd the dog do wrong?"

• riz
    riz

#2:

"Take this magazine or I'll bitch-slap you!"

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

pic#2

My Light Saber is bigger then his sword! And far more advanced technologically. Here, I will show you the instructions on how to use it.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Watchtower: The UN destroyed!! Oh NO!!! I belonged to a branch of them!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• Kismet
    Kismet

Picture 2:

(australian accent) "That's not a knife.... THIS is a knife" (per Crocodile Dundee)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Picture 1. Damned cheap assed labor, and shitty cement to boot! Man, we're gonna end up eating this one financially boss!

Picture 2.

and behind curtian number three, You've won....

A NEW SWORD! Tell 'em about it Johnny

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

For #2....Don`t worry,he`s just cutting up potatoes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit