Intelligent design my ass

by Doltologist 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

So Man was made by god in his image was he?

So the human body was intelligently designed was it?

You are kidding me !!

Let's just keep it simple for the time being.

So you give a woman a pleasure beach and where do you put it? Right next to the sewage works !! That isn't exactly what I call intelligent design. Is that what you call it? To me, it smacks of evolution. It's functional, it works, but that's about all.

I suspect that if god were awarded marks out of 10 for that "effort" you guys wouldn't award him a lot.

What about DNA, the very stuff of life?

The fact that it's a head-to-tail double helix is really quite interesting and, if I may say so, even aesthetically pleasing. However, its mere complexity causes it to mutate and give rise to cancer. Now that, god, isn't smart nor is it intelligent design, is it?

DNA is functional, it works, but that's about all.

I suspect that if god were awarded marks out of 10 for that "effort" you guys wouldn't award him a lot.

A fertilised human egg can implant in the fallopian tube, cervix or ovary rather than in the uterus causing certain death if not treated promptly by modern medicine. Now that, god, isn't smart nor is it intelligent design, is it?

The pharynx is used for the passage of both air and food, greatly increasing the risk of choking. Now that, god, isn't smart nor is it intelligent design, is it?

I could go on but won't bother.

The human body works. Well, it kind of sort of works. It's functional. But, when it comes to being designed intelligently, I don't think so. Anyone who thinks so has shit for brains.

• kairos
    kairos

When moving forward, crawling, walking, swimming and climbing, the location of the...erm, anus from the face, keeps the most shit off me!

So, credit where credit is due...

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Kairos

Yes - and deposits most on those following.

It mirrors life, don't you think?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Babies born vaginally have a higher count of essential "friendly bacteria" required for healthy gut flora and digestion. The location of the anus near the birth canal is more "intelligent" than they once thought.

• nelim
    nelim
    sparrowdown, tell that to women who regularly have a bladder infection!
  • Doltologist
    Doltologist

Sparrowdown

What about a woman whose fertilised egg decides to implant itself in the fallopian tube?

Or the person who is dying because their DNA decided to mutate and cause cancer?

Or the child who choked to death because some food got stuck in their throat?

Oh, and god, if you are listening, thank you so much for creating Ebola, AIDS, Dengue fever, Yellow fever, etc. etc.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    I heard these similar points from a speech given by Neil Degrasse Tyson.
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    And the female orgasm taking all day....thanks Jahweh.
  • Doltologist
    Doltologist

Adjusted knowledge

I hadn't - but now you have heard them from me too.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So Man was made by god in his image was he? Yes, the Governing body did make man in their image. Gluttonous, perverted and greedy on all levels.

So the human body was intelligently designed was it? No. Designed by an idiot. The eye is a really crappy device and could have been 'designed' better by an amoeba called Jimothy..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit