If Women were elders, would it make a difference in the organization?

by John Aquila 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Imagine three single sisters who qualified to be appointed as elders in the congregation. They qualified because they started reaching out in their early teens.

Persistently and methodically they worked their way through the ranks by pioneering then becoming a M.S. and finally meeting all the qualifications the W.T. had outlined for Elder-ship as a woman.

Now imagine the difference from a woman officiating in a judicial committee, as opposed to a man officiating in the judicial committee.

A sister confesses to the women elders that she fornicated with you. So you get a telephone call to meet with those three Elderettes. By the way they are all single and hot. The instructions are to meet them at the kingdom hall at 9 P.M.

So you go. They all sit in front of you. The presiding Elderette sits a few inches from your face in a black dress and starts asking you probing questions.

Image result for sharon stone pic natural instinct

How did you feel when you started unbuttoned her blouse?

Why did you “Quickly” pull down her panty hose instead of exercising the fruit-age of the spirit which is Patience and self-control?

Did your conscience bother you when you slid you hand back and forth on her 36 inch firm and tan legs?

Do you think the dirty talk was necessary?

Are you repented that you did it 6 times in 2 hours?

Would it make a difference if women were elders?

• DJS
    DJS
    It wouldn't make any difference to me. Unless they were hot. Or almost hot. Or kinda hot. Or used to be hot. Or female. I think I could concentric, I mean concensus, I mean concentrate.
  • done4good
    done4good

Oh if only....

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

JA, Boy, are you dreaming! :)

Most of the women appointed would be the wives of current elders, widows. and older sisters. Few would be hot. The sexy types would not be appointed in the first place because the frumpy elderettes would have a large say in the process.

An attractive single sister is often treated like dirt by the married sisters in the hall. Trust me, I know.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

An attractive single sister is often treated like dirt by the married sisters in the hall. Trust me, I know.

That may be true in regard to being treated like dirt by married sisters, but would it really matter to a beautiful women what married sisters would think?

Image result for attractive women have power pics

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If Women were elders, would it make a difference in the organization?

An Angry Woman as an Elder??!!.....Jeezus H Christ on a Cracker!!..

Anyone who`s had an Angry Wife..

Know`s How Well That`s Going To Work Out..

.............................................................................Oh You Know What You Did Wrong!

............What Did I Do Wrong!...................I Don`t Have To Tell You What You Did Wrong!..Image result for Confused businessman.......Image result for angry woman

.................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• DJS
    DJS

Ok,

Humor aside, yes I could be ok with it if I were ever religious again (just shoot me). A few years ago I had a female boss - very attractive - but also a very smart woman and good manager. So yes I could be ok with it if I were ever religious again (just shoot me).

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The assumption in the OP is that the female elders would be hot.

Knowing my luck I'd be in a judicial committee with 3 harridans that looked like Margaret Thatcher or Harriet Harman.

*shiver*

Not nice at all.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

JA, "Would it really matter to a beautiful woman what married sisters think?"

Sometimes it does. BTW most eligible brothers don't look like George Clooney and company. :)

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    LoveUniHateExams

Knowing my luck I'd be in a judicial committee with 3 harridans that looked like Margaret Thatcher or Harriet Harman.

Sometimes you just can't win!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit