It's 2015 already

by Doltologist 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

It's 2015. Isn't it about time Man stopped believing in all of this illogical and superstitious nonsense i.e. belief in god?

Isn't it time we grew up?

Why should I care what others believe?

Man has polluted this planet to the point where it may not recover and Man, as a species, may perish. The best chance of survival is for the next generation to use their logical and analytical powers to dig us out of the hole that this generation has dug.

Teaching the next generation about god, jesus and the bible is sending the younger generation the wrong message. That's saying that it's OK to believe in superstitious and illogical nonsense. That is hardly promoting rational and logical and thought processes. It's hardly giving them the best chance to dug Man out of the hole that this generation created, is it?

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    It's time for humans to come to grips with the fact that our beloved sky daddy isn't gonna clean our shyte up or dig us out of our man-made hole anytime soon. We gotta band together, grab our shovels, gird our loins and get to doin' it ourselves!
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    its ok to believe in god--provided you accept the earth is flat and the moon is made from green cheese.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Celebrate 40 years of the WBT$ false prophecy of 1975.

The trouble is, people love magic and delusion. False hope is better than no hope, to many.

Look at the stupidity of Islam and Christianity. It makes me sigh.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    some day mankind will look back and realize the dark ages stretched on in ways much longer than originally stated. When such a large part of the population still believed in fairy tales and tortured mamed killed and suppressed for them.
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Man has polluted this planet to the point where it may not recover and Man, as a species, may perish.

It's funny that Christian fundamentalism and climate change denial seem to go hand in hand..........

• TTATT_Paladin
    TTATT_Paladin

Logical and analytical thought, and belief in the Divine are not mutually exclusive.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    At least look at that account objectively. Who was it that issued the death threat, Satan? Who was it that tried enslaving us, Satan? Who was it that created this problem, unjustly passed it to all mankind, and then created a "solution" that would involve us giving up all our fun, Satan? It simply is outdated to believe that joke-hova is a benevolent god (the facts prove otherwise) or that Jesus, our supposed ransomer from this fictitious sin, is any more real than the made-up sin that joke-hova invented to extort slavery out of us.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I don't wanna grow up...

I'm a Toys-R-Us kid...

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

TTaTT-Paladin wrote:

Logical and analytical thought, and belief in the Divine are not mutually exclusive.

R-I-G-H-T. And the moon is made of green cheese .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit