It's 2015 already

by Doltologist 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Freemindfade: some day mankind will look back and realize the dark ages stretched on in ways much longer than originally stated. When such a large part of the population still believed in fairy tales and tortured mamed killed and suppressed for them.

Never a truer word spoken.

• fulano
    fulano

https://vimeo.com/102229426

Let's go back to our roots! We had a great pagan time april 30/ may1. Walpurgisnacht for example...Some new friends took me, Great time, screwing and drinking afterwards without shame.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yes, religion isn't doing much for anyone any more. Religious belief gives people the mistaken impression that they are better than those not of their belief system, a dangerous mind set that assumes nothing is as important as rigid acceptances of ones belief system. What is more important now is reducing mankind's impact to the earth via climate change, learning to live in peace, fighting poverty and famine.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Fulano/LisaRose

Magnificent posts!!

I grew up in the 60s - make love, not war and all that.

I grew up in the 60s - ban the bomb and all that.

I grew up in the 60s - flower power and all that.

I grew up in the 60s - and challenged the establishment.

I grew up in the 60s - compare the music that existed before that era with the music that existed at the end of the 60s.

I grew up in the 60s - we created a movement that we hoped would lead to a better life.

I grew up in the 60s - we expected those that followed to continue the good work.

Well, we can all expect.

We didn't put all that effort in to sell out to a set of mindless/mind numbing Jovies ffs that tell you what to think, how to think, when to think and when not to think (which, as far as I can gather, is actually most of the time).

Sounds like Fulano understands my sentiment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit