need clarification: i told my wife the type and anti-type abolishment made the FDS a parable and not factual. boy did this piss her off

by goingthruthemotions 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chicken little
    chicken little
    When she gets all ardent and zealous when speaking to you, just smile and go up to her and say, hej do you know how sexy you look when you get so serious? Then give her a big hug and squeeze...who knows what it may lead to?
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456

lol chicken little -

When she gets all ardent and zealous when speaking to you, just smile and go up to her and say, hej do you know how sexy you look when you get so serious? Then give her a big hug and squeeze...who knows what it may lead to?

much more success than taking on WT on their fudging pronouncements on types and antitypes cos here her reply could be 'where have they abolished types and antitypes when all they have said is that we are changing our emphasis. where are u getting your info?'

goingthroughthemotions - I feel for you. shutdown mode is awful but interestingly this is a technique that counselors do suggest for avoiding conflict. Just walk away when she starts berating you and find somewhere quiet and peaceful to avoid an argument

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i had 10 years of that with my 1st wife--born in fanatic. finally i gave her scriptural grounds--and she divorced me in a heartbeat.
  • Onager
    Onager
    FusionTheism 8 hours ago

Think about it this way too:

If she were attacking your parents or your children or something else you deeply loved: favorite book, favorite actor, favorite super hero, and just completely tearing it apart...

Would you be happy with her?

That's how it FEELS to her when you attack the Society and their teachings.

Of course it's highly unlikely that his favourite super hero protects child molesters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit