Classes, Just for Men

by Celia 17 Replies latest jw friends

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

LOL @ all of ya!!

-You can lead a fool to wisdom, but you can't make him think.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Now, if we can just get women to learn how to lower the toilet seat without complaining, LOL.

One great thing about being alone, I can leave it up, if I want.

About being crabby, does it take all month to build up and come out at that certain time????? Just remember what PMS really is, ladies, "Putting Up With Mens Shit!"

• LB
    LB
    One great thing about being alone, I can leave it up, if I want.

Who are you kidding, you can pee on the floor if you want.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Solace
    Solace

Dakota,
    P.M.S. You are so funny!
    Actually that once a month thing is a actually a thing. I used to never believe it. I always thought it was just an excuse to be b*tchy but now I notice there is one week out of the month where I cant even stand to be in the same room with myself! I usually tell the kids, "Guys, mom needs a time out before she blows up".. Its very annoying. Then the following week its like, "La de da...Nice weather isnt it?!"
    Girls, B-Complex does help though. I have no idea why but I heard about it and now Im giving it to my, running up the stairs, door slamming, daughter. It works..

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Who are you kidding, you can pee on the floor if you want.

If I do that, LB, I have to clean it up myself now.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Trust me, Heaven, I know all about it. Don't understand it, but have been putting up with it forever. I was the only boy with two sisters. I raised two daughters, as a single Dad, too. The estranged dub wife also has two daughters, so I am no stranger to hiding out once a month. But, why can't you ladies get together on which week? Rotating weeks keeps us guys pretty sheepish.

• Jewel
    Jewel

I am NOT cleaning up after Topic No. 3

• Jewel
    Jewel

Just remembered asking my husband WHO cleaned the bathroom when he and 4 other guys rented a house in college. He looked at me sort of puzzled and said, "Well, we moved at the end of the year..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit