Our hall is asking for money...

by thedepressedsoul 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

@Saltheart Foamfollower.

First, hello. It is nice to see you again. Secondly, thank you for the letter.

WT is as bad as the Mafia. If you don't pay the Mafia, they (I hear) start with the knee caps, or chop off fingers. (I get my info from watching old movies). lol Also they threaten to burn down your business establishment.

WT soothes you with words like "Please accept our appreciation and thanks (slang, as in being friendly, just between me and you, instead of a formal thank you) in advance for the cooperation and hard work of you brothers in helping care for Christ's belongings". Major guilt trip but the people they are talking to are humble, non thinkers. (Not a slap in the face to them. I was in for a loooong time myself, so I am speaking from experience).

Oh, I wish I could wake every one up. :(

LL

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Stuff the donation box with these Chuck Bucks:

LInk to more: http://www.dannyhaszard.com/pickets/WT%24.htm

• Billy ex Blaze
    Billy ex Blaze
    The hall I am stuck going to just cut there amount from $1300 to $600
  • OzGirl
    OzGirl

LOL @ Billy the Ex-Bethelite.......I just noticed the serial numbers on the bank note

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Why don't jovies just tell jovie world to stick their financial surveys and demands for money sideways where the sun doesn't shine?

FFS, people, grow a pair.

Religtardism isn't about money, at least, it shouldn't be.

What am I missing here?

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Oh.btw, jovie world is just like any other entity. jovie world can only do what you allow it to do. If you don't want something to happen, you don't need to vote on it. All you need do is not do it.

It ain't rocket science, folks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit