JW BLOWS WHISTLE!

by bay64me 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

Is it just my impression that JWs lead the league in grotesquely surreal marriages and dysfunctional families? Or is it that since they kept me away from the rest of humanity for years that I lack a real basis for comparison? Probably the latter.....

• absolutelynoone
    absolutelynoone

Welfare dubs, unite! Hey! What's wrong with a big fat greasy grilled government cheese sandwich? And now that foodstamps are handled with patriotic looking credit cards, even the most self-respecting dub can proudly walk into the corner market and buy sack lunch items for the coming weekend's witnessing work! How grateful the world should be that there are those willing to forgoe insignificant meaningless work like ordinary day jobs in order to spread the good news that all who are not in God's earthly organization are going to die miserable stinking rotten deaths at the hand of our lord on the coming day of judgement. What a happy people are we in the care and direction of God's faithful and discreet slave. What pleasure it will bring us to see the ruin and distruction of this worldly system of things whose fat tit we've sucked dry in order to bring the good news of it's rapidly approaching demise. We can hold our heads high!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit