JW BLOWS WHISTLE!

by bay64me 21 Replies latest jw friends

• bay64me
    bay64me

Thought i'd share some of my experiences with you all!
    Sister X, was somewhat of an enigma in the congregation, certainly a 'one-off'! Allegedly she suffered from an 'illness' that incapacitated her at strangely convenient times! Her self-diagnosed disability, qualified her for extra money from the state (on top of
    her income support) yet modern day miracles from jehovah enabled her to regular pioneer!
    Circuit visits were always something to eagerly anticipate, as she was curiously wheelchair-bound! Wow what a faithful sister, loyally serving jehovah!
    Sister X married another regular pioneer about 15 years her junior....oh dear...this was not a match made in heaven! Their marriage lasted 20 weeks, they both were removed from pioneering, he grassed her up to the authorities about her peculiar 'illness', her disability allowance was stopped, furthermore Mr X involved the authorities over alleged child abuse, by her towards her two children from a previous marriage! The latest I heard was that the said children were taken off her, she is now divorced and living alone with her dusty wheelchair for company! Yet, she continues steadfastly, running with endurance, (now that her 'illness' is forcibly in remission ie. the money was stopped!) AND she STILL goes door to door offering bible studies! Teaching people of a BETTER WAY OF LIFE?????????????????????????????????????????

• Satanus
    Satanus

'and you will know the difference between one who has served jehovah and one who has not'......NOT!

SS

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

that's not uncommon,.......alot of pioneers i met were on disability, section 8 low income almost free housing, food stamps, and every other free money program that the gov offered.

jehovah provides!!!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm so *happy* that my hard-earned tax dollars go to support such deserving, hard-working fine examples of humanity who unselfishly report 70 hours per month to increase their status in their congregation!! [8>]

And good for Mr. X -- the whistleblower -- someone has a conscience!

-J.R.

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.--Will Rogers, 1879-1935

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

This brought to mind a woman in my old cong. who was 'wheelchair-bound', everyone had the greatest respect and sympathy for her in this disabled state, she had lots of help from everyone and was only too willing to accept it.... then one day I called on her at home unexpectedly and you could have knocked me down with a feather when I saw her standing up at the kitchen sink doing the dishes and then proceeded to walk across the room. A miracle!!!

Then there is the other woman who hobbles along with two sticks and has the same sympathies and fuss made over her... and yes, she has been caught rushing down the garden path to pick in her washing when it starts to rain, and walking her dog briskly along the road (in the dark!!) - not a stick in sight!! Another miracle!!

What hypocrisy and deceit they are showing, pretending to be more vulnerable and disabled than they really are.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

This crap goes on all the time. I know I was just talking to sister the other day that said she knew some that would put in pioneer hours but was on social assistance. I recall a fellow some years back that did the same thing. These are the same ones that would look down on me, a guy that was working full time to support his family, because I was not putting in 20 hours a month.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

this is a really interesting aspect of life in dub city!!

"the govt. belongs to satan.." "we are NO part of the world " and all the other shit they go on with.

but, they all know where to run when they want some financial help..

i watched for years as my former father-in-law, a well known name in some parts of OZ, and a former circuit overseer fought a running battle with the oz federal govt. to try to obtain a full pension as an ex-soldier (and POW) ... he was capable of supporting himself...but wanted this pension so that he could pioneer... when he exhausted all avenues and was finally rejected, he wrote abusive letters claiming prejudice on the part of the officials

as i said .. a really interesting aspect of jw psychology!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve seen more than one pioneer work just long enough to collect unemployment benifits.I have also seen many go the route of the disability scam.Then go pioneering on the money sent to them by the government they wish to destroy.They always get better and or find a job when their benifits are cut off,funny how that works.WBTS lives off of their backs and tax payers foot the bill...OUTLAW

• Olivia
    Olivia

It grieves me to see so many cynical people exist on this forum, as I read through many of the topic headings. With regards to this one, I can only say this. Yes, there exists deceiptful people in every avenue of the world. But let's not become so pias as to think that every person is a wheel chair is pulling a scam of someone. And how ignorant it is to think that just because someone IS using a wheel chair, that they are unable/unfit to walk independently. My sister was involved in an auto accident, and when I took her shopping at the Mall, she could not walk that much and had to use a wheel chair. Likewise, I knew a Sister who was extremely overweight, and eventually became bedridden with a variety of illnesses. Due to the atrophy of her muscles (being bedridden) she also had to use a wheel chair to get around places. Even though she could walk in the confines of her own home, as could my sister. I thought this forum was for people with "broad minds", but some of your expressions are incredibly "narrow minded". There is a difference between being alert/aware, and looking for a reason to critisize someone/something. Also, IF a person has a legitimate cause to turn to the Government for assistance, there is no wrong in doing so. That is what these Institutions (Socialogically speaking) are there for. When you understand the mechanics of Sociology, you will appreciate that the various Institutions balance each other. There is a reason for their existance.

• belbab
    belbab

TO ALL CONGREGATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES

Dear Brothers,

“Happy is the people whose God is Jehovah!”

Recently, comments made by some in this country have focused attention on the way some faithful pioneers and devoted publishers, who share in the Kingdom hope with right-hearted ones, regarding their availing themselves of financial benefits provided by the modern day Egyptians. The spirit-directed Faithful and Discreet Slave wish to remind those discrediting Jehovah’s happy and prosperous earthly organization that these faithful workers in Jah’s vineyard are following the Bible’s clear direction. Sincere students of the Scriptures acknowledge the strong Bible based policy foreshadowed by the words of Exd 12:35

Now the sons of Israel had done according to the word of Moses, for they had requested from the Egyptians articles of silver and articles of gold, and clothing;
    Exd 12:36 and the LORD had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they let them have their request. Thus they PLUNDERED the Egyptians.

Faithful ones realize that Jehovah advocates : Theocratic plundering of the resources of Satan in order to finance the world wide work of proclaiming His good news.

Yes, there is no doubt about it: Happy is the people whose God is Jehovah!

Your brothers,
    Christian Congregation
    of Jehovah’s Witnesses

belbab, if you don’t believe this, search this text in WT literature, some decades back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit