Please Help To Find Ram's Head Subliminal Image

by AngryXJW 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jerome

My theory on the reason for the subliminals is to keep the jw's scared. It's part of the brainwashing.

Here is how it works. Wt readers are presented with two conflicting messages.
    1.The wt has nothing to do w demons/occult.
    2.There are demons/occult images in wt literature.
    The subconscious always picks up the subliminals. The conscious mind suppresses that info. Tension and confusion are created leading to a psychic paralysis. In this helpless state they are open to wt programming. It's effective brainwashing.

SS

• avengers
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

When I was "accessing the wonders of the dreaded internet" (in 1998-99)on my journey OUT of the WTBS, there was a terrific French website that had tons of pages on the Watchtower's subliminal images in it's publications. I've since lost the link and would love to have it again, if anyone has it.

Hugs,

Annie

• chasson
    chasson

Here we go,

You want to go in the conspiracy's theory Sunspot ?

Here's the french's site:

http://pages.globetrotter.net/mleblank/msubliminal.html

Perhaps there is *some* subliminal's image, but the interpretation of occultist's connection is in my opinion nothing more than bullshit.

Now, Avenger, do you think that a clear picture of a goat, is a subliminal's image ? ;-)

And what is the interpretation of a goat in the occult ?

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson
    Whats the significance of the whole subliminal image fiasco?
    I never got to the bottom of the story, coud someone help me out here?

Nothing more than ex-jw's urban legend. Perhaps there are some subliminal's image, perhaps some JW's illustrators who wants to play, but there are a lot of subliminal's image that are nothing more than ex-jw's invention.

Bye

Charles

• D8TA
    D8TA

Why do I feel like I'm attracted to sheep all of a sudden?
    And, why is it I feel like I've got to go oui oui, after drinking this 40 of Bud.

D8TA v2.0

• jwsons
    jwsons

Another one in Revelation Climax book(page 159, in the hand of the angel {Satan's angel?]). It has a face seen from the side like a half moon, is it a symbol of Satan as we usually see with celestial bodies (galaxies, stars), which Satanists wear together with the Satanism Star ?
    And it is not the symbol of theatre (play,performing art), which has one face smile (white) and one face sad (black)

• avengers
    avengers

SS

The subconscious always picks up the subliminals. The conscious mind suppresses that info. Tension and confusion are created leading to a psychic paralysis. In this helpless state they are open to wt programming. It's effective brainwashing

Couldn't agree more. If the WT puts these images in their literature they must have a reason. If they come up with the excuse, we didn't know or these are accidental, then they must be the biggest morons to walk the earth. (which in my opinion they are anyway)

here's a subliminal message for the WT.

• chasson
    chasson
    It has a face seen from the side like a half moon, is it a symbol of Satan as we usually see with celestial bodies (galaxies, stars), which Satanists wear together with the Satanism Star ?

Surely, the moon is only a satanic's symbol. ;)

It is interesting because this picture in the french's net was not a picture of the moon but of a gargol or a troll, well evidently something which has a connection with occultism.

Another interpretation again ? perhaps this is a picture of Rutherford when he was drunk ?

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson
    The subconscious always picks up the subliminals. The conscious mind suppresses that info. Tension and confusion are created leading to a psychic paralysis. In this helpless state they are open to wt programming. It's effective brainwashing.

Could you provide a serious study proving your affirmation.
    The JW's leader has never invented their pseudo-scientific's theory ( no vaccinations, phrenology, ERA, etc...), so, what has inspired them this time ?

I don't think that they have started alone this kind of mystification. But now, nobody has proven what has could inspired them if this theory of subliminal's picture is true.

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit