Please Help To Find Ram's Head Subliminal Image

by AngryXJW 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AngryXJW
    AngryXJW

Would someone please provide the WTS Book and page # which has a picture that includes a small plaque on a table which has an engraved "ram's head".

Thanks.

Edited to reflect corrections.

• Simon
    Simon

Ooh ... I know the one you mean.

I think they denied it but then changed it in later editions. I have it in the book about imaged in WT publications but I don't have it to hand right now I'm afraid.

• Dino
    Dino

"You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth", page 244, in the picture beside the subheading "Seek Your Mate's Pleasure".

Dino

• Dino
    Dino

I would like to add that it is more likely to be a representation of "Aries", a rams head.

• Prisca
    Prisca

There is also an image of a horned goat's head in the tree above Jesus in Chapter 86 of The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived book.

• jerome
    jerome

Whats the significance of the whole subliminal image fiasco?

I never got to the bottom of the story, coud someone help me out here?

• AngryXJW
    AngryXJW

Thank's Dino for the citation, but more importantly that the image is of a "ram".

Whether it is "Aries", I'll leave for speculation, as with whether either conclusion "fits" in the depicted scene of a JW home.

Thanks.

• Scully
    Scully

jerome

The "subliminal images" in WTS publications - and there are reported to be hundreds of them - are all occultic and/or demonic in nature. When you remember the WTS/JW hatred of all things that smack of 'demonism', 'witchcraft', 'occult', and/or 'paganism', it just makes you wonder why these images would be planted in their illustrations. Doesn't it?

Love, Scully

• Englishman
  • Trotafox
    Trotafox

Ah...Englishman:

That's pretty subliminal. There's nothing there.

Am I doing something wrong.

Trot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit