He Loves Me After All!

by COMF 41 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

And a big

HIGH FIVE!!
    to Comf!!

Also kudos on overcoming the downslump in your life.

It's just like the saying "hard work brings good luck!"

• Francois
    Francois

Yuh, and "All work and no play make jack".

Francois

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Congrats Fred....way ta go!!!

I loved the effort you went to in order to share that with us. I can feel your happiness...you've achieved so much, not just materially but emotionally...and you deserve a big pat on the back for that.

I love the house...and I love your enthusiasm for achieving. Something you might want to keep in mind...in a couple of years from now you might want to use the equity on your property to buy another home....as an investment. Your property should have increased in value (fingers crossed) and you can use that equity against another loan...and by borrowing from the bank in the same fashion (ie. deposit inclusive) you can buy the whole street one house at a time Well that's the general principle but I'm yet to put my money where my mouth is...it is however on my agenda.

Well done and your new home is lovely.

Beck

• Grunt
    Grunt

Wow Comf! With a house that nice you're gonna have to act respectable!!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. From cleaning windows to this, man, whodathunkit? I know your son is proud too and I wish you many cookouts in the back YARD with family and friends. I'd love to come over and grill you a few baby backs myself. Beneath this inverted bowl we call a sky, perhaps because you know the bird of time is on the wing, you have accomplished much. May your joy equal your possessions.

A friend,

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Congrats!!! Aren't home loans a big pain in the ass???

-Rick
    "Keeping an eye on the Watchtower deviants"

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Congrats on the new digs, COMF. I'm anxious to see it.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey COMF .. YOU MATERIALISTIC BASTARD!!! .. well, there goes the neighbourhood

Thanks for posting the photo. A very respectable abode. Love ya man, it's great to hear you're happy.

one happy unc (who only has an old gypsie wagonm, 40 acres of forest, several piles of rocks and logs ..(but not a bank manager in sight .. heh heh heh .. wish i could post pics from this public library)

warm regards, unclebruce

• teejay
    teejay

Beautiful home, COMF.

Glad you reconnected with god, too. Life is good, ain’t it?!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Congratulations! You've been to hell and back. Now is the time for heaven:)

SS

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hey congrats COMF!

You know what, if you put all the creditors in the U.S. together, you would only come up with about 5 vertabrae. No kidding. These are some spineless bastards.

It is good to hear that you have not buckled under the pressure and that you have a new place to call home.

cellomould

"There is no principle worth the name if it is not wholly good." Gandhi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit