He Loves Me After All!

by COMF 41 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

Guys, thanks so much! I feel wonderful... I honestly had doubts of whether I'd ever be able to reach this point. I surely didn't think it would come this quickly.

Francois: "I didn't see the part where God got involved in all this."

Neither did I, Francois. I appreciate your paragraph about my efforts in the deal, thanks! I guess the tongue-in-cheek nature of my comments about the blessing didn't reach my usual level of dripping sarcasm, but this line was intended to be the give-away:

Obviously, my agnostic stance has moved him to show such an outpouring of blessing and approval. Reckon I better keep it.

Yeah, it's like, I spend 12 years begging and crying, only asking for understanding, faith, and endurance (in order to be able to keep my sanity in his organization), and I get the cold shoulder. So I become an apostate agnostic, and the "blessings" come pouring down. What's up wif dat? Hmmm... LOL!

"Can you believe there are still people suckering for this shit? Hehehe!"
    - J.R. Brown

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Congrats COMF!

I remember jumping those hurdles myself after my divorce. Never thought I'd own a home either. But here WE are.

I am happy for you. Now ya better go out and get that riding lawnmower cuz from looking at your beautiful property I can tell ya gonna need it!

• Undine
    Undine

!!!(((COMF)))!!!

Am really happy for you!!!!!!!
    Your new home is simply exquisite and
    your realizations along the way are heartening.

Wow. CONGRATULATIONS~

Undine

• LDH
    LDH

Agreeing with Princess and Waiting, you got yourself about a $300,000 my friend.

This could be the start of a writing war between you and Amazing, eh?

Lisa

• somebody
    somebody

COMF,

You've come a long way baby! Sounds like you've been on a long journey and you have lots of inner strength. Your house is beautiful. ( I bet that YOUR house sounds great!)

Congratulations!

Hey, that house looks big enough for a Texas Apostafest!

peace,
    somebody

"Air baths are good for preventing colds.. What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while."~ Golden Age Feb 10 1926 31

Group air bath,anyone?

• Flip
    Flip

Obviously a prime Apostafest location, room enough for a Ginger Ale Garden and everything!

Flip

• SYN
    SYN

So, when are you going to have that huge house party? Have you hired strippers yet?

Glad you got a nice place to stay!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Hmmm
    Hmmm
    This could be the start of a writing war between you and Amazing, eh?

Yeah. COMF, you need to start adding Snappy subheadings in bold.

Congrats, COMF, you've earned it.

Hmmm

• Valis
    Valis

long time no see you COMF...hopefully you got blessed with a house in an inactive territory!! *L*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Way to go Fred!

I bought my first house three years ago. It is exciting!

And then the garage door breaks. And then you get ants in the house. And then the kitchen plumbing fails. And you have to refurnish the sucker every 3 years! ;)

BTW, like Princess said, that house would be worth twice as much in western NY.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit