JW Zone Trekkies

by Gywen 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

You do realize, of course, that every single planet we know of is, in its current state, completely unsuitable for human life?
    Yes, yes, but "Jehovah" can do anything (except for preventing kids from getting abused by people in his very own religion, that is) and will make them inhabitable for us! Then again, why would we need them, since apparently reproduction will be banned in the New System?

How do you propose we even travel there? I mean, without steel mills (and other high-quality metal mills), how are you planning on travelling anywhere?
    We must leave it in "Jehovah's" hands!

And without either hydrogen plants or fissionable materials, how do you plan on powering the ships?
    What the hell is a fissionable material?

And, without the computer industry, how do you plan on guiding them?
    Computers are the tools of Satan!

Without factories and plants, how do you plan on building new, habitable, cities, where a baren wasteland capable of supporting no terran life exists now?
    We'll just have to wait on "Jehovah"!

And what do you do when life is discovered, in some form, on other planets?
    But it won't be! Jesus' message indicated clearly that there was only life on Earth!

They've been digging in the Euphrates Valley and have uncovered a layer of agrarian culture 8,000 years old, and an older caveman culture. Recently, they reached another layer of fused green glass.

Edited to add that a know what a fissionable material is, I just wanted to write a post from a Dub viewpoint for a change

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This is a lot I know but thought some might get a kick out of reading it if they haven't already.
    plum.

Some of the words may be bent in the translation from French to English. You'll just have to figure them out.

JÉHOVAH : A FORMER ASTRONAUT OF THE PLEIADS? Jehovah: Ancient Astronaut from the Pleiades? Ken Groove

. The constellation of seven stars forming the Pleiads appears tre around the center whose the known syst.me of plan.tes revolve (...). It was suggested, and with weight, which one of stars of this group is the place of dwelling of Jéhovah and the place of the highest skies; ... The constellation of the Pleiads is small in comparison with other constellations which the scientific instruments rév.lent. our eyes of filled with wonder men. But the width in dimension of other planetary stars or syst.mes is small when they are compared with the Pleiads, because the constellation of the Pleiads is the place of the eternal throne of Jéhovah..
    J.F.Rutherford, Reconciliation. ,1928,p.14..

. page 91 of the work, Angels and Women. , dictated by the automatic writing, there is an allusion by Hespérus, a fallen angel, of its preceding place of residence in stars :
    " (...) Ô Aloma, beautiful, beloved, looks at the sky towards the West! See more the brilliance of the celestial groups, a radiant and tender star like the clearness of your eyes! It is L which I lived, merry and pure. I would turn over in my old field. I saw your heart, (...) and I weary myself ground, of his unworthiness and his sin (...) IEA pity, Aloma! [ 1 ]

When the news carrying the title of Seola. , going back to 1878, was revised and published by a Student of the Bible under the title of Angels and Women. in 1924 , the Company believed and taught that Jéhovah was a tre which existed eternally in time and space of this universe.
    For example, Rutherford wrote what follows :
    . Jéhovah is and always was. Of eternity in eternity he is the Lord God (...). How much impenetrable can tre for us the thoughts which he must have when he communiait with him-m.me when he was alone in the eternal incommensurability of time and space! . [ 2 ]
    Rutherford believed thus that Jéhovah lived eternally in infinite time and space before it created anything. That is a perception and an occult design of God, this design is common among theologies derived from the crit.res of the occultism ( Angels and Women. , for example!) but it is compl.tement different from the point of view of the Christianity historical or orthodoxe which affirms that it transcends and time and space like it created all things including time and space. Since It created time and space, according to the traditional point of view, It is au LED of space. (Infinite) and en outside of time. (Eternal).
    Jéhovah of the Pleiads
    Rutherford, as shows it the preceding quotations, believed that God was confined in a place or a place in space. This place was identified as being the constellation of the Pleiads! Specifically, it was marked that it lived probably on or pr.s larger and most brilliant of stars of this group, Alcyone. In the number of August 15, 1925 of the periodical Golden Age. it was written that the City of Sion in the skies was associated Alcyone in the constellation of the Pleiads. [ 3 ]
    They had probably glané this belief in work on the pyramids of Piazzi Smyth and Joseph Seiss. For example, the work Thy Kingdom Come. of Russell Seiss quotes while saying:
    " Alcyone, then, as much as science was able to perceive it, would seem tre le throne of midnight. in which all the syst.me of gravitation has its central point, of L O the Almighty controls the universe. . [ 4 ]
    This quotation is drawn from the book of Seiss, Miracle in Stone gold The Great Pyramid of Egypt. published in 1877 (Work which was also a source of information for the pyramidology of Russell). The pyramid was regarded as the témoin stone of God. who pointed towards the Pleiads. the place L O God lived. The relation between the pyramid and the Pleiads starts on the cover page of the work with a drawing of the pyramid accompanied by seven stars (Pleiads). In its book Seiss declared (based on preceding work of Smyth) that when the pyramid was built, the passage of the entry :
    . (...) pointed in direction of [ Alpha ] Draconis, the pole star of the time. its lower apogee, with the m.me moment that the Pleiads, particuli.rement Alcyone, in the center of the group, was in the meridian m.me that the preceding one. . [ 5 ]
    In the number of September 10, 1924 of the periodical Golden Age. , they always echoed the declarations of Smyth and Seiss. matter of the large pyramid pointing towards the Pleiads when it had been built :
    . (...) The position of the Pleiads at the time of ach.vement of the large pyramid of pilot Egypt , stone le of God. , is a significant characteristic tr.s of this building which is in the medium of the ground of Egypt. For that and other reasons, the Students of the Bible have good reasons to believe that in the area of the Pleiads the place L O is is the throne of Jéhovah, (...). . [ 6 ]
    Because it was considered that it was L O Jéhovah lived (skies), this place was worthy of reverence (or of the worship?) and of the study of the Students of the Bible :
    . If some share in space among the Pleiads is the throne of God, then this constellation is worthy of our worthier studies. . [ 7 ]
    When, in 1953, the Company gave up this belief that God lived in the Pleiads, they declared that this révérence. could bring. worship of stars :
    . We think of the Pleiads as being his throne, we could incorrectly tre seen like carrying a special veneration. the regard of this star constellation. . Deuteronomist 4 : 19; 2 Chronicles 2 : 6; 6 : 18 [ 8 ]
    Deuteronomist 4 : 19 known as :
    . and for fear you l.ves eyes towards the skies and that you ways, yes, sun, the moon and stars, all the army of the skies, and that really you leashes to allure itself and prosternes in front of them and them serfs, (...). (TMN)
    The footnote of this verse in the TMN. from 1995 with notes and references page 254, known as : . and them serfs (adore). .
    What is the mani.re whose other biblists translate this passage. The two other passages quoted by the text of 1953 that we saw higher say than God cannot tre contained in the universe. They also say that God and the skies are invisible and cannot tre seen by scientific instruments such as telescopes. That probably put an end. their belief that God existed in the universe. However, they continue unceasingly. to say with emphase that they believe that God exists in a spiritual corps. and that consequently, it is confined. a particular place and thus cannot tre. more endroit.. the time. That means that they always believe that There exists in an unspecified place of time and space which It did not create. Other declarations by the writers of the Company seem to let imply that the angels and God exist invisibly in the space and the time of this universe. Moreover, They did not approach the philosophical probl.mes existence of Jéhovah in time and space which It did not create.
    Does Jéhovah control a flying saucer?
    Since Jéhovah was per.u like existing in cosmos during the re of Rutherford, it was not transcendent, omnipresent or immanent such as the Christians traditionally believed it. It was confined. a body located in l' space within the Pleiads. When it sent its angels to communicate with people on the ground located. years-lumi.re it would have had. to travel. through space to arrive up to now. That take time. Days in fact. [ 9 ]
    Used they an unspecified kind of spaceship to travel of the Pleiads. did the ground as some suggest? Or they could survivrent while travelling. through interstellar space without assistance and protection? . this level L, the occultist point of view of. Company relating to Jéhovah and its angels resembles the dieux more. cosmos of Erich Von Daniken qu '. Alpha and the Omega of the Writings! That made more think. the theory of the ancians astronauts which wants that the dieux. religions of the ground including God of the Bible are in fact of extraterrestrial space. (see : the book of R. L. Dione God Drives has Flying Saucer. .) [ 10 ]
    Pleiades Connection.
    In its last book, UFO' S in the New Age Extraterrestrial Messages & the Truth of Scripture. , William Arnor documents the relation between the movement New Age. and the phénom.ne UFO. It tells that both have sometimes similar beliefs concerning the extraterrestrial communications bringing of the lumi.res to the men today in a variety of occult means including the telepathic messages, the automatic writing, the channeling. , etc. Several of these extraterrestrial state to come, you will have guessed it, of the Pleiads! [ 11 ] That is quite as true for the works of the ancians astronauts. of Daniken and others. [ 12 ]
    I do not try to claim here that Jéhovah was a ancian astronaut. or that the Company believed that it was it. The Company and the demon derri.re the work Angels and Women. had however defined Jéhovah. and angels of a fa.on which is tr.s similar. this theory. It is quite as similar as the claims of the extraterrestres. or of the fr.res of space. [ 13 ] If somebody were a believing individual. this theory, it would find certainly many evidence. this subject in the work Angels and Women. and in the old publications of the Company. [ 14 ]

Hespérus comes from space
    Hespérus, the fallen angel which one knows in the automatic work of writing Angels and Women. said to come from a stellar syst.me of cosmos him too. It was in a being star cluster, said it, in the sky towards the West. That is identical. the position of the Company of the time which claimed that the skies was in the constellation of the Pleiads. The Pleiads, however, are in the boreal sky, not. West, according to pé *** TRANSLATION ENDS HERE ***riodique ĢThe Golden Ageģ :

.........................It's the silence between the notes, that make the music.....................
    http://my.cybersoup.com/plumcrazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit