JW Zone Trekkies

by Gywen 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

LOL @ Brian!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Olivia
    Olivia

I am a serious JW. It is apparent that you are not because of your smug disregard. Granted, I have met various people in the truth who have dare to "speculate" about the future conditions of mans exhistance. But it is only "speculation"! If it makes them happy to daydream, I am not going to "judge" them for it. I myself prefer not to speculate. Rather, I have confidence that Jehovah God is capable of anything. If He decides for us to explore the Universe by whatever means He gives us...so be it! I, and MOST JW's prefer to wait and trust in Jehovah. Also, mention of the GB doesn't prove your point that JW's are off-the-wall, because the GB are imperfect like you and I. Do not Judge, that you may be likewise Judged!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Olivia

the GB are imperfect like you and I
    OMG. You don't really believe that, do you. Why, that means that we are as capable of directing our own lives as they are!! What a thought.

SS

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

"Also, mention of the GB doesn't prove your point that JW's are off-the-wall, because the GB are imperfect like you and I. Do not Judge, that you may be likewise Judged!"

We don't judge, we just think everyone that is NOT part of the organization is part of Satan's organization..

That's not a judgement, right?

BE PART OF OUR IMPERFECT ORGANIZATION RUN BY IMPERFECT HUMAN BEINGS OR ELSE YOU WILL BE ONE WITH SATAN...

No Judgement there!!!!

• SYN
    SYN

Valis: OMG, that thread is TOO FUNNY! Thanks for sharing the link!
    Olivia: OOOH BOY, am I gonna have me some FUN with your post. I know that you're the type of poster who'll make one super-provocative flamebait post and then disappear for weeks on end, and that you'll ignore everything I say because I am a self-style "Apostate", but who cares! Here goes:

I am a serious JW.
    Honey, there is no other kind!

It is apparent that you are not because of your smug disregard.
    What? Me smug? HEHEEE! Whatever. Smug is not the right word, supremely pissed off and sarcastic might be a better word.

Granted, I have met various people in the truth who have dare to "speculate" about the future conditions of mans exhistance.
    So, people are even "allowed" to "speculate"? YEESH, it sure as hell wasn't like that when I was still assimilated! If you voiced a contrary opinion to what the Elders thought, you were severely reprimanded!

But it is only "speculation"!
    But remember, speculation is very dangerous for a Witness of Jehovah, baby! You don't wanna be doing any of that "speculation" stuff now, you might not get into the New System! Oh the horror!

If it makes them happy to daydream, I am not going to "judge" them for it.
    Your attitude sucks. The term "thought police" comes to mind! Damn, and to think I was like you once! It's about time you grew up!

I myself prefer not to speculate.
    Well of course not dearie, you're a "serious Witness", therefore you're not allowed to! HAHAHA! Tower mind-control at it's finest.

Rather, I have confidence that Jehovah God is capable of anything.
    So then why is there a Silentlambs website if your "Jehovah" is capable of anything? If Jehovah is capable of anything, why the hell are we currently facing nuclear war in South Asia? Answer: Because your God either doesn't exist or is powerless. It's actually a pity he isn't as powerful now as he was during the days when the Old Testament was written. Hell, in those days he'd wipe out entire armies and not even BLINK! But he must be in retirement or something, 'cause there's been no sign of him since those times. Coincidence? I don't THINK SO!

If He decides for us to explore the Universe by whatever means He gives us...so be it!
    Don't worry about that now, you just focus on your field service and meeting attendance. PFFFT, interplanetary travel and speculation is bad for Witnesses!

I, and MOST JW's prefer to wait and trust in Jehovah.
    This, too, is the reason for the existence of Silentlambs and dead people from your blood policy. How anyone can hold such opinions and beliefs is quite beyond me. Do you feel NOTHING?

Also, mention of the GB doesn't prove your point that JW's are off-the-wall, because the GB are imperfect like you and I.
    Where did I rip off the GB? Let's see...oh, damn, in just about every post I make! Sorry about that, but I couldn't really restrain myself! LOL!

Do not Judge, that you may be likewise Judged!
    OK, I promise I won't judge your religion for trying to make people believe "God" lives in the Pleiedes OK! Please don't hurt this little Apostate! I beg of you!

Damn...I didn't know whether to laugh or punch my monitor when I read your post, Olivia. Hopefully you will see the real "New Light". Your being on this site is the first step down that road, although God forbid I have a feeling it's going to take fooking years and you're going to have PLENTY of emotional baggage from your Dub days to deal with a few decades down the line.

So, having any doubts yet?

Just keep in mind that I don't hate you as a person - I think you're really cool & stuff! Honest! But I do hate the treachory (SP?) of the Tower, and even more I hate the terrible meme that nestles inside your cortex. Sometimes, this meme becomes so ingrained in a person that they ARE THE MEME - it becomes part of their personality. This happens to many Witnesses. I sincerely hope it hasn't happened to you. There's still hope for you!

But I guarantee you she won't respond...hehe...lurkers take note, when challenged, a Witnesses beliefs are brought up for inspection and FOUND WANTING! I am not judging you, Olivia, nor am I judging the GB (well, maybe a little, gimme a break ). I most certainly AM judging the publishing company formerly known as a religion which you profess to belong to. Deal with it. Talk with us. We'll make sure you get the real info you are denied in the Tr0oF!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Gywen
    Gywen

Hey SYN,

You are right, that site (JW-zone) is very non-conformist of them. Let's see, JW's that share what they think, as opposed to what the WT thinks for them.

Yes, Yes, independance it is! Independance leads to the dark side.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Hey, "Olivia" - watcha gonna ask Santa for this year?

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

From the Zone...Here's a "typical" weekend, as spent by one of the many zealous Dubs that post there.

Nothing really special this weekend which is good since I did so much stuff last weekend (bowling, movies, hanging out around the town...) that drained me socially so I needed the rest this weekend.

Friday night...went on the zone, then dinner with my daddy to IHOP, listened to some music and tv and then slept.

Saturday morning got a call from my bookstudy overseer (at 7am mind you...) asking me to take out the group for him. I went out and did...didn't find many people home. Then I went to 711 and had my slurpie and met a few other groups meeting up there around 11am. (I started a trend...)

After that went one some rv's and then had some lunch with some brothers. Worked a very profitable 4 hours, had some dinner my mommy cooked and then just hanged out myself saturday night.

Sunday morning woke up and posted some on the zone. I was going to the meeting but then it down poured and flooded my street. I was going to still go but my asthma started acting up because of the really damp weather so I stayed home and took my breather. I slept some more and lurked on the zone. Then I ate some lunch and worked a few hours. I went out to dinner with my dad to a local Cuban restuarant and just came back now...am posting on the zone.

Wasn't that exciting???

Next weekend I have some house sitting to do for a sister so it should be fun...I plan to get some of the brothers over and have a small hanging out party.

Good to see so many engaged in the all-important "preaching work", during this time of the end.

• Xander
    Xander

If He decides for us to explore the Universe by whatever means He gives us...so be it!
    Don't worry about that now, you just focus on your field service and meeting attendance. PFFFT, interplanetary travel and speculation is bad for Witnesses!

You do realize, of course, that every single planet we know of is, in its current state, completely unsuitable for human life?

How do you propose we even travel there? I mean, without steel mills (and other high-quality metal mills), how are you planning on travelling anywhere?

And without either hydrogen plants or fissionable materials, how do you plan on powering the ships?

And, without the computer industry, how do you plan on guiding them?

Without factories and plants, how do you plan on building new, habitable, cities, where a baren wasteland capable of supporting no terran life exists now?

And what do you do when life is discovered, in some form, on other planets?

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Here's another post from the JWZone - someone called Musicfreak2000 - this one has lots of issues. A life's work for some lucky psychotherapist some day!

Little Things that make me happy:

Vacations.
    Showers.
    Shopping.
    Cool things on sale.
    Food overall.
    FM Radio.
    New Mail in box for me.
    Outdoors.*breaths in deep fresh hair from outside, cough cough* not outside city air.
    writing.
    Those little plastic things on the end of shoe strings.
    Black boots. *hugz my black boots*
    Cotton towels
    Cotton clothes.
    Warm, straight out of the dryer cotton socks.
    Anything Cotton!!!
    Monkeys.
    The word Monkeys!
    The dictionary.
    Spell check. lol.
    To have a vocal arguement when I know I'm right.
    Llamas. *spit spit* lol
    The word Llama!
    The song War. (War Uhgg! what is good for?...good god y'all..)
    The words Monkey Llama together!!

Little things that tick me off:

Touching me.
    Huging me. (I'll hug only on curtain terms and/or conditions.)
    Touching me on perpose just to see my reaction knowing you'll get a very unhappy face from me or a hit on your arm after many warnings.
    Braty kids.
    When we are out of paper.
    When the tolite does not flush.
    When theres no more TP.
    When you run over grass with your/a car intentionally.
    When Spell Check does not work.
    When kids bang on the piano.
    Bad punk music.
    KoRns new song.
    Jar Jar Haters.
    Star Wars haters.
    Music Haters.
    Those little peanuts inside a jar full of Gormet Nuts.
    When watching a football/any guys game you have to see other guys slapping other guys bottoms. eek!
    Repeating the same things over and over and over.
    Avocado's. How do you people eat these???
    When there's no 2 socks that look or feel the same.
    Redhot chillie Peppers disapointing CD, Californiacation.
    cook shrip not invained. eeww!!
    Skateboarding Posers.
    Guys when pants under there butt. GET JEANS YOUR SIZE!! No one wishes to see your boxers.

Wowsers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit