Thanks to Everyone!

by Amazing 47 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister

So relieved to hear you are better. I believe you have the dedication and resolve to make the changes necessary in your routine. Far from ruining your life, this event may be the beginning of a new, healthier Jim.

This sorry old world is a better place with you in it. Keep it that way, OK?

Alan has my phone number. Call anytime.

Wasa

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Amazing!

Right now my body is half shaven with needle marks and bruises everywhere. If I were stopped on the streets of Chicago looking like this, staggering with fatigue, I would be arrested.
    Naaaaaaaaa, just look like a lot of other citizens! Sooooooo good to see your post - just ain't the same without you around.

As others have mentioned - hope the hospital forwards your mail - should be a fairly decent bag full of Get Well Wishes!

To the New & Improved Amazing! We liked the old one just fine though

• arachnia
    arachnia

Very glad to hear you are doing better Jim. Now just take it easy and take care of yourself! :)

Cheers,
    ~arachnia

"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."
    -Princess Leia to Governor Tarkin in SW:ANH

• circe2
    circe2

Amazing,

So glad you're on the road to recovery.

When David (felixa) told me about Alan's post, I think MY heart skipped a beat.

Take it easy. Eat lots of fruits and veggies and Alaskan salmon (healthy fat).

circe

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Jim,

I'm really sorry to hear of your misfortune, I hope you will recover and enjoy the rest of your life in good health. I've been really lucky so far but I'm beginning to worry that something like cancer will get me soon, life in this world is like that for most of us. Many times when I'm sitting in my backyard I am so thankful for my life being so great so far and think it just can't continue like this. I spoke out loud to whatever is responsible for me being here and thanked Him, not that I thought anyone was listening but just becaause I felt like doing it.

Sorry to ramble on like this, just wanted to wish you the best.

Ken P.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{{{Amazing}}}}}

I am so glad you are able to post...that says alot.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery...please take it easy.

Regards,
    Tina

• SYN
    SYN

Nice to have ya back Amazing, now whip out those threads!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

WELCOME BACK, AMAZING!!!

Good to see you're posting again. Take it slow, and get better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit