! ! ! ! ! WORLD CUP -- C'MON ENGLAND ! ! ! ! !

by nicolaou 22 Replies latest social physical

• City Fan
    City Fan

I was just going to say how good the French team were looking - and then Senegal scored !!

I think Chasson could be right about their defence - I can't believe the French haven't got a better defender that Frank Leboef !

Their midfield is still the best in the world!

• chasson
    chasson

You're right City.

Everybody in France know that since the France-Spain's match where France has loosed 2-0. There are plenty of good and young's french's player but , you know Leboeuf, Dessailly, Djorkaeff, Duguary are the world's cup's winner of 1998, so don't touch the idols even if they are not good player.

Bye

Charles

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Getting far too excited! Just 35 hours to go......

Nic'

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Did ya see the article stating that some churches were moving their service times to accomodate the WC play time, others have someone in the vestry watching the game and giving score updates, others have even resorted to putting the game on a screen DURING the service.

Silly stuff there UK

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Solace
    Solace

RED WINGS ARE SPANKIN EM BIG TIME BABY!!!!!!!!
    WHOOOOO HOOOOO YEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Solace
    Solace

Oopsie,
    Dont mind me,
    Just watched the game here and I guess I got a little carried away. Thought you were talking about hockey.
    And no, I didnt drink the whole six pack!

GO WINGS!!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Hockey? That's a girls game!!

Our Kingdom Hall is shared by two cong's, there are Sunday meetings at 10am and 2pm. Englands first match kicks off at 9.30am - how many extra seats do you think the afternoon cong' should put out?

Nic'

• Englishman
    Englishman

It is definitely a toss-up between England and Sweden, but the most exciting match has to be between England and Argentina on Friday. There's old scores to settle here, in '86 Maradonna handballed a goal and got away with it, in '98 another player pretended to have been injured by Beckham and managed to get him sent off. Beckham is just about recovered from a broken foot following a foul by - wait for it - an Argentinian player, so the match on Friday could well produce a few fireworks.

Englishman.

• mike047
    mike047

Two words; RUGBY UNION!!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

A draw, as expected.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit