Leaving with Dignity - a sample document

by Ajax 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ajax
    Ajax

Zeb -

you said '...but for those that have been harrassed it could be a good idea.''

Once you have been harrassed it's already too late .

The purpose of this notice is YOU informing THEM the BOE, that you have the moral and legal grounds to reject their authority hence forth. You havent done anything wrong, they haven't done anything wrong, so they need take no action, you just don't want or need a shepherd, a life-coach or a police force to control your life for you.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I like your idea.

I have composed and published another idea here.

• Ajax
    Ajax

Max -

This certainly doesn't honor them. It informs them that henceforth they have no power over us. We need never argue with them again, we need never meet with them in secret. We can drop into as few or as many meetings as we want, and freely associate at 'Public' meetingsadvertised on the outside of the building.

You canĀ“t just walk away -they follow you with your cards, and will DF you years later - I know!

This preemptive, liberating, non judgemental and wholly within a persons rights.

• Ajax
    Ajax

Rebel 8 -

Thanks for your reply and link.

Many here still have family in, and don't want to lose contact. We must act first to preempt their position of power.

Never use cult-speak or 'theocratic' (puke) terminology - it just inflates their sense of importance. Stay legal, stay concise.

No room for emotional appeals either, just state the source of your rights and assert that they have now been exercised - fait accompli !

The initial contact needs to be decisive enough to clearly remove oneself from ecclesial control yet not disclosing any information that can be construed into a cult juducial action.

We seek emancipation only - not confrontation.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I fear this is still playing their game of legalistic documentation.

They are all about legal requirements and ignore or don't understand the love and mercy that Jesus brought with Him from heaven.

I never received any certificate on baptism therefore i dont give one to go.

I did receive a baptism certificate.

Oh wait, that was from a Christian church after I had rejected the members of the Governing Body because they are false prophets.

But for those who have been harassed it could be a good idea.

It would probably make them feel better about themselves because the Jehovah's Witness cult strips people of their self respect and human emotions and feelings.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

You can simply leave you know.

If writing this declaration makes you feel better, do it, but know that it will get you "Disassociated" with all the subsequent shunning of former friends and family members.

• Ajax
    Ajax

Stuck in -

You said '' ..it can't be any worse than all of us being stuck here on this forum..''

The cults drones must chuckle when they see the power of fear that stifles the lives of people on here.... people who will piss and moan for decades but won't DO anything for fear of reprisals from their stupid collective of ignorant, deluded pussies.

Can you pictue colored people still, now, sixty years after the founding of civil rights movement - still just grumbling among themselves because they have to drink from a broken rusty relic of a fountain down some dusty alley while others drank cool water from a lovely structure right in the middle of a beautiful park and library ??

They stopped grumbling and united with right thinking people and they ACTED. They prepared , organized strategized and committed to change.

We need a few Rosa Parks - quiet, intelligent, industrious unassuming and mad as hell about the hateful things rained down on good decent people by ignorant, bigot bullies.

From among the thousands on here, we need some Rosas and Rosses who will sit at the front of the hall, who will stay in their seats when the conductors start yelling, to stay at the hall with your kids and grandkids even when the ignorant pretend you don't exist.

These will be like her, good people exemplary in every way, but who will no longer allow the cults imaginary fear and power to divide them from their families. Break the cults power first by rejecting it and then by refusing to acknowlege that it has any legitimacy for free people. It does not.

We need to prepare a method to viscerate a pompous authority we hate.

• clarity
    clarity

Thank you so much for your help Ajax ...

and Rebel.

It is one thing to be undercover and thinking

about what may happen in the future ........

and when the sh%t actually hits the fan and

your brain frantically tries to think of what to do!

Prepare ahead for the eventuallity, while you are

relatively calm. These dignified suggestions are

brilliant and can be shifted a bit to suit yourselves.

There are many more on board here, but are much

longer ..... such as Doc Bob ........do a google search.

clarity

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Ajax, this is a wonderful document and I see you put a lot of hard work in it. However, these elders are very serious about not starting anything like this in the congregation. If you do show it to them, you might eventually wish you hadn't because they will be after you. You will have to have meetings with them, and they will come to your home and you will get so sick of it. You didn't have a document when you got dunked, in fact, we had no idea of the stipulations that went with baptizing. I'd say just leave quietly and to heck with them.

• Ajax
    Ajax

Jeannette-

The elders have been '..after you.' from the day you were baptised.

Thousands of people inside the congregations are sick and tired of living their entire spiritual lives in fear of being separated from their families ,and this is the most viable approach yet to JUST SAY NO to ecclesial bullying of mature adults.

After deliverying such a directive, the only question remaining is us asking the elders , ''What don't you understand about Freedom of Religion?''

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit