Tell me what they are thinking or planning to do.

by LogCon 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LogCon
    LogCon

This is the situation.

Ten years ago two fleshly brothers and their wives, [ all are JW's and one is an elder] defrauded an elderly couple [ she was a JW/ he was friendly]out of the possession of their home and property. One year after that, they took the life savings of the elderly couple and parked it in an account, without their knowledge. When the old couple found out what happened, the four co-conspirators refused to return anything. The man died at 90, never seeing his possessions again. The woman died 2 years later, same story.

Now, interestingly, I was very close to the couple and the old man asked me to promise that I would see that justice was done, even after his death.

I promised.

The plot thickens. I have ample documentary evidence, tape recorded evidence and names of still living witnesses who will be happy to testify.

There's more.

Last week I delivered a document to all four, through their lawyer, informing that I will approach the R.C.M.P. in two months with all the evidence. I have given them one, and only one, opportunity to make a statement in a pre-arranged meeting. I require their lawyer to be present, for their protection, BUT, the lawyer will not be permitted to ask any questions or make any statement. His only purpose in attendance will be to advise the four JW's.

Now my question.

What would you think they are doing to prepare? Are they even bothering to prepare?

What would you do to prepare for such an event?

My last comment. Everyone involved knows that when I sink my teeth into something, I do not let go AND they all know that I have all the evidence I need to get the public prosecutor a conviction.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"What would you do to prepare for such an event?"

I'd talk to a lot of attorneys that specialize in such matters.

Go. Fight. Win.

• hoser
    hoser

Fraud happens in the Jws more than we think. It is just dealt with by the elders and anyone who wants to go public with it is threatened with removal of privileges or dfing.

Lets face it, Jws are gullible and there are predators within the fold. I know of 3 cases of fraud that were never taken to the authorities. If I know of three there are many many more.

What are these people thinking ? They might be thinking you are not serious about calling in the Mounties.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You could incur tremendous legal fees, win the case, and then find you cannot collect. I would think long and before hard fighting someone's battle. But this is just my opinion.

• LogCon
    LogCon

NewYork44M said, '...You could incur tremendous legal fees, win the case, and then find you cannot collect. I would think long and before hard fighting someone's battle. But this is just my opinion...'

Thanks for your comment. Maybe I didn't clarify the situation. This will not be a civil suit. This information, which is in my hands presently, will be put into the hands of the Office of the Public Prosecutor in British Columbia. I expect criminal charges to be laid. I will not be liable for any costs.

• LogCon
    LogCon

hoser said, '...What are these people thinking ? They might be thinking you are not serious about calling in the Mounties...'

Not a chance. They know me too well. They know I will do exactly as I stated to them. So again,what do you think

THEY WILL BE DOING?

• hoser
    hoser

What will they be doing? Hiding assets? Crapping their pants? I don't know? I've never been much of a mind reader

• LogCon
    LogCon

Billy the Ex-Bethelite said,' ...I'd talk to a lot of attorneys that specialize in such matters...'

They have one attorney that has represented them in civil suits for several years. He brags that he is also a criminal lawyer. He actually is quite incompetent. Having witnessed his incompetency, will they bypass him and seek out someone they do not know or stick with the lawyer they know?

Is this a case of Better the Devil you know than the Devil you do not know?

My experience is that such situations effect people like a deer caught in the headlights. They lose their clear thinking ability and stick with the lawyer they know.

• LogCon
    LogCon

hoser said, ' ...What will they be doing? Hiding assets? Crapping their pants? I don't know? I've never been much of a mind reader..'

Hiding the assets is not an option. Crapping their pants? Possibly.

Another point of interest. Some of the witnesses to the crime are JW elders who choose to do nothing at the time, though the old couple screamed at the top of their weak, elderly voices.

I have given them an opportunity to make a statement, thinking that perhaps they will sue for peace and come clean. Lay all of the dirty laundry on the table and beg for my mercy.

Will they show a contrite heart, hoping this is as far as it goes?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

LogCon: This information, which is in my hands presently, will be put into the hands of the Office of the Public Prosecutor in British Columbia. I expect criminal charges to be laid. I will not be liable for any costs.

Sure, give it to them. Keep in mind they have a lot on their plate and may not run with it. So, don't be surprised that you never hear from them again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit