Looks like ABC New York got the okay.

by truthseekeriam 35 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I wonder if cases like this are open to the public? Anybody in CA may want to attend to take notes?? 

I hope ABC and NBC get some juicy clips to broadcast at the very least.  

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    With a major network coverage of this land mark child molestation lawsuit, the sharks(lawsuit lawyers) will be circling around waters wanting to get a piece of the action as the WT seems to be up to it's neck in pedophiles they helped to pray on children by their hush hush 2 witness rule.
  • arwen
    arwen
    Great news!!!  Shine more light on this case!!! Wake some people up!!!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Skinnedsheep - "I bet the society drops the appeal before cameras catch the hearing. It's too damaging to have avg witnesses hear the case. They will have to make a value judgement, based on odds of the appeal being successful, the potential drop in donations by witnesses after the news piece. This is all at a time when they are trying to bleed the flock dry for some more real estate investments. Basically they are faced with accept the judgment and move on, or fight a losing battle in actual court and the court of public opinion under the camera lights."

My gut tells me that they're gonna fight this as high as they can, just out of sheer hubris.

The suggestion the God might not have their back is completely inconceivable to them.

• flipper
    flipper
    VIDIOT- I agree with you. I've never known the WT Society to admit to any fault or give up fighting when they are charged with ANYTHING. Especially if it's on the national media WT leaders are going to pull out ALL stops to save face and not admit any wrongdoing. Same old rhetoric about how " they abhor child abuse and we DF any child molesters in our midst. " Blah, blah, blah.  Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I wonder if cases like this are open to the public? Anybody in CA may want to attend to take notes?? 

I hope ABC and NBC get some juicy clips to broadcast at the very least.

Yes, the courtroom is open to the public. I'm wondering myself if anyone in the area is attending?

• Open mind
    Open mind

Marking for future reference. 

Thanks ABibleStudent !

It might be worth taking a morning off work to go do a little herpetology.

om

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Where will this court hearing take place?

-Aude.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious
    It appears from the First Appellate District's site that all of its regular oral argument sessions are held at 350 McAllister St, San Francisco.
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

@Chaserious - Thanks. SanFrancisco is a little far from me. But not impossible.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit