Governing Body at Bethel and their daily routine

by Tenacious 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fulano2
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I never said the individual GB were rich. I said they have all their needs met. I did say they wouldn't help me with "their Billions", by which I meant the WTBTS' money. Perhaps that is where the confusion lies? Do I need to state that they are not rolling piles of cash, again?? The WTBTS is definitely wealthy, and the GB benefit from that wealth. I do not. Until they spend some cash building soup kitchens and practicing real charity, neither does anyone else aside from the occasion fellow believer in a disaster.

Also, Fulano presented all of 2 pictures. That is hardly proof of anything. Watch the latest videos, those made in the past few years. Take note of the way Sam Herd is dressed. Look at the new TV productions. I can't afford a $300 to $500 suit. The GB no doubt work very hard to appear just like regular folks. They are not regular folks. They are the spiritual leaders of 8 million people. They are also in the midst of rebranding their corporation, they can't be regular and be in the limelight.

I have a good life, I'm not starving. I don't have all my needs met, and I have no security for my eventual old age at this point. The GB, on the other hand, have no such worries, yet they continually ask for money from the rank and file.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jeez Fulano.... Don't you recognize a planned photo for PR when you see one? I suppose you believe all the pictures on JW.org and in the magazines are "real" events and not staged advertisements?

DD

• Fulano2
    Fulano2

Well DD if you can't afford a 300 dollar suit, no offense than the problem is not the GB, than you can't blame them.

• Fulano2
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Many people wear suits that don't fit them properly, an improperly fitted suit is not necessarily cheap. You are also showing pictures of two men who are in considerably better physical shape than the GB. Is there one GB member without the need to lose 50lbs? You can't show slim people in tailored suits as proof of the GB wearing cheap clothes.

The GB project an image of being just one of the gang, but they are not. They are the last of FDS on earth, the leaders of 8 million JWs. The work hard to appear separate from "christendom".

Not that it's any of your business, but I just spent a considerable amount of money repairing an automobile. So I cannot afford a $300 dollar suit. No offense taken BTW, cheap shots don't offend me.

Maybe your 26th post will be better.

DD

• Fulano2
    Fulano2

Ok DD, what ever. By the way I am here since 2002, Fulano, but lost my password and email And went on as Fulano2, All the best !

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

It's not a cheap shot, DATA-DOG, a nice suit costs more than $300... http://www.menswearhouse.com/mens-suits

• Fulano2
    Fulano2

Read this DD...if they are that wealthy as you say, bespoke suits, from 1995 dollars, which is dirt cheap comparing to Savile Road suits and the better Italians which start from 2500 euro.

And as fat as you are in those suits you look Sharp.

http://www.beyondbespoke.com/suits.html

• jerryjax99
    jerryjax99

Well, as far as modes of transportation go, I assume they have their own Buick's that are eventually recycled (sold off) like the COs do.

http://www.circuitvehicles.com/home/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit