I am going to pioneer after the holidays!

by snakeface 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Your enthusiasm is commendable.

However, your choice of activity is not. What a waste of your time.

Instead of bothering people in their homes, why not volunteer at a community charity?

• naazira
    naazira

It's not ones job to assume what the householder maybe thinking. I think this is a great idea! A great way to wash your hands of the plague! May jehova reward your efforts!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

But how could you possibly accomplish such a HUGE task WITHOUT the backing of the HOLY SPIRIT and the god-appointed congregation??

(I am being sarcastic...)

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Take a hobo to lunch.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

You should make up a cart with signs and set it up right next to some JWs with their trolley.

• mana11
    mana11

Billys idea is good,,,

take them on face to face, cart to cart, lol

• jemba
    jemba

I carry a black marker in my backpack. I visit a lot of hospitals and public waiting rooms in my job so any tracts or mags I find I write, depending on my mood and anyone who may be able to see me things like "BULLSHIT" or "BEWARE, DANGEROUS CULT" in big bold letters across the front. I used to write www.jwfacts.com but figured people will just think its a crappy JW website and ignore it anyway. This way makes them think 'hey someone hates JWs' maybe theyll even wonder why. I also get a cheap thrill out of it ha ha.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hey Snakeface, I wholeheartedly support your efforts, and if I had some extra money right now, I would send it to you to help out. Keep up the good work! I wish there had been more people around like you when I was growing up, and I could have learned TTAT much earlier and worked to correct those lies in my life. Good Job!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I like Jemba's approach!

If this is about making restitutions for the wrongs you did as a JW, and it works for you-go for it.

Or you could just buy food for the food bank. It will go farther and get your MUCH more appreciation for your efforts (even if its all anonymous)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I like Billy's idea of setting up a cart!

Make up a sign that says:

"religion is a snare and a racket" (serve the GB as the king)

Im sure there was some religious group that once did that??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit