Should I attend Kingdom Hall meetings to discreetly "preach"?

by CrytoJesus 102 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi CrytoJesus, You probably were "love-bombed" and most JWs are very nice people. JWs will usually behave like drones when defending/explaining their beliefs. JWs are indoctrinated to research WTBTS's practices and beliefs by visiting JW.org, and not other internet sources.

Non-WTBTS-approved internet sources are controlled by "Satan" (the opposer) and therefore are unreliable. If you asked, I doubt that any "Spiritual Strong" (i.e., non-thinking) JW would visit much less believe a non-WTBTS website in your presence. For fun ask a JW to compare what www.jw.org writes about cults versus what www.familiesagainstcultteachings.org writes about unsafe groups. Ten to one they will not read the information about unsafe groups in your presence.

If they do read information about unsafe groups in your presence, see if they would watch the following four videos: How Big is the Phenomenon of Undue Influence? (2:01), The BITE Model (Behavior Information Thought Emotion) (5:03), What is the Strategic Interactive Approach? (4:21), Strategic Interactive Approach explained 2003 (1:23:23) . Ten to one they would be running from you after watching the fourth one because of two words. Replace those two words with Mormon, Scientologist, Moonies, or another dangerous cult and they would totally agree with what Steven Hassan says.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Ajax
    Ajax

Cryto-

You said-

''...I can't emphasize how nice the people are there. They don't seem like mindless, zombie drones. They are very lovable people..''

Please, please just hang around at the hall long enough for them to ascertain that you are never going to become a JW- you'll be discarded and thrown under the first passing bus, the nice people will forget all about you in one heartbeat, and no mention of your name , your faith or your existence will ever come to their lips again.

It's already happened to many on this site, and you absolutely must hang about at the kingdom hall to witness it happen to you.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey go fo it, but as soon as you start spouting Jesus in instead of the corporation's mascot Jehovah they are going to drop you like a hot potatoe and warn everyone else in the congo about you and you will be shunned even thought you were never baptised.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit