The Judicial Committee is a Circle of Elders in a Room?

by Shanagirl 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• label licker
    label licker

Yes!!! These jackass elders had nine chairs in a circle around a table so as soon as we walked through the doors into the back of the hall there it was. They tried to intimidate us but if I were intimidated, I wouldn't have been sipping on blueberry vodka from my thermos taking a few percocets in front of all three idiots. And while taping my meeting. It was a joke. They had put hard work into their showy display more so than the actual judicial meeting. These elders have no education and all live off their parents. It's all they know.

They had also tried to ask my husband to leave but I told them that wasn't happening so they said he could stay. They tried saying his presence would hinder the flow of the holy spirit. Just the shit they had tried to pull on me was disgraceful. Had my husband not been there with me telling them to grow up and move on to the next topic/accuser I would have agreed to some of it because I couldn't remember what they were accusing me of. Here, it was my husband that was the one that had said some of the things I was being falsly accused of which had nothing to do with my case. Yet, they used these kids testimonials as the accusations against me and instead it was my husband who was the one. My husband was df'd for walking away from the idiots at the end of our lane because of the yelling and name calling. All because we knew the elders were covering over a guy who committed adultry and admitted it, forged a legal document using his wife's signature, pocession of an illegal firearm, domestic abuse on his wife and threatening to kiill his father whom he had gotton the guns from. They didn't have a gun license or a special firearms permit to have these kinds of guns in their pocessions.

Two months later two of my accusers who were related to the guy that was getting away with all this wicked stuff became elders. All in the little town of Elmira, Ontario.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

They had also tried to ask my husband to leave but I told them that wasn't happening so they said he could stay. They tried saying his presence would hinder the flow of the holy spirit.

LOL. Poor H.S. ... as ineffective as WT's god.

All because we knew the elders were covering over a guy who committed adultery and admitted it, forged a legal document... posession of an illegal firearm, domestic abuseon his wife and threatening to kill his father whom he had gotton the guns from.

Two months later two of my accusers who were related to the guy that was getting away with all this wicked stuff became elders

Just the kind of men WT is looking for. They'll make fine elders. No doubt appointed by the same holy spirit your husband was allegedly blocking. LOL.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Self important gits!

That is what Elders in a JC are!

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

We never planned on attending our JC meeting. We knew they were gunning for us and wanted to intimidate us. My husband and I walked into the KH with a letter to hand them and just leave. When we walked in we noticed one room was full of JWs of all sort. Friends and aquaintances, MS's, pioneers, rank and file, with an elder their in the door way. The next room we were invited to go in by the elders standing outside. We walked in and saw a circle of chairs in a complete unbroken circle in the middle of the little room. There was also an elder from another congregation. I think it was a special committee. Anyway, they all walked in the room and invited us to sit down, as they began to take their seats. We stood there and told them we had no intention of sitting down and subjecting ourselves to their meeting and we had come to hand them our letter. I told them we had done nothing wrong and I looked at the elder from the other congregation and told him that it was they who were apostates not us. We walked out. But I've often wondered why they had staged the drama of that intended JC meeting. We had already been gone from the congregation meetings for 2 years when we got the phonecall from the elder and the secret elder listening in. Shortly after we got the letter about the JC meeting charging us with "apostacy". So we knew when we went in there that day they were after us. Thank you for all your comments.

Shana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit