JW Flash Mob

by Listener 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

A flash mob is defined as a large public gathering at which people perform an unusual or seemingly random act and then disperse.

JWs are now in on the act and were doing this in Bath on unsuspecting Convention Delegates during their tours after the convention. They did this on at least three seperate occassions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HmrqR-K4HQ

Here's another one, not so public though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0DJmyR9fNw

• silent
    silent

What disgusts me is when Witnesses, who claim to be no part of this world, do things like this which is a direct mimic of what they see on youtube. You can bet that the majority of flash mobs as well whoever did the first one, were worldly therefore, what we are seeing here are Witnesses who are being fashioned after this system of things - copying what they see the world do. The spineless jellyfish brothers are sitting around with their goofy grins allowing this to happen. Hypocrites. This is *exactly* what being fashioned after this system of things entails. I'm disgusted.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

The GB is losing its grip on the rank and file!

Also, pathetic flash mob. What are they singing, some dreary JW song?

• FatFreek 2005
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Some lyrics, "Welcome you who have come to hear Gods word and his way". If only they realized that they worship the GB as God. "Wecome you who have come to hear the GB's word and obey their commands".

Btw, how about some apostate flash mobs? Imagine like 100-200 at an assembly or district convention spreading the message of TTATT all at once during a session lol.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They are really dialling-up the kwazy aren't they.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep, they also did huge Mexican waves at the international convention in Melbourne!

The love of "worldly" acts is hypocritical!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Late on the draw, just like jw.borg--flash mobs are not new.

But anyways, good for them for having some innocent fun. The more mainstream the cult gets, the more they can hope to boost recruitment and retention=bad thing.

I guess innocent only if it's not a brainwashing song. I can't recognize it, nor can I understand the lyrics.

• blondie
  • silent
    silent

Can you imagine flash mobs and the wave being done in the late 70s or 80s or even the early 90s? The brothers in charge would have levelled some pretty serious counsel at the rank and file for the unrulyness of it all and treating Jehovah's house of worship as some kind of studio or play ground. How is a bunch of adults flash mobbing any different than a bunch of kids playing on the stage? The underlying motive treats the place of worship as some kind of social centre or music hall. I find the latest trends in the organization extremely disturbing as it basically undoes everything we've been taught growing up and shows it as a bunch of lies and double-standards if this kind of behaviour is tolerated. If I was there at this assembly hall fiasco, I would have got up and walked out. I find it very disrespectful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit