I have a TASK for you to perform. Come on--it will be FUN!

by Terry 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

You are right, it was fun.

My most viewed post was about a day I went to the assembly, er, convention.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My most commented thread ran to 16 pages ! .....but it had nothing to with my writing skills or thought provoking questions.

Looks like I got to be the first to post up the Annual Service Report 2005 . Everybody had something to find in it......

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Mine was about whether or not just checking out a woman from behind qualified as sexual harassment.

jw / friends Is it sexual harassment... 2 3 4 5 6 7 5 years ago keyser soze 5 years ago snowbird 130
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm much likely to "kill" a thread by commenting on it than I am to have posts that go on for multiple pages.

Just kind of a dull person.

Doc

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Mine was about the "Peer pressure" I felt that made me pioneer during August, and how "dirty" it made me feel....

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer
    jw / friends JW.Org Blitz 2 3 4 months ago Theredeemer 3 months ago zed is dead 56
  • cofty
    cofty

The Pastor of my Old Church Tried to Re-convert Me Yesterday...

128 pages.

I am going to add a summary soon.

• Terry
    Terry

This fascinates and delights me. Which gives you a keen insight into what a boring old fellow I really am :)

Those of you who are NOT linking to your Topic. Simply highlight the line, then hit CTL+C (copy).

When you come back to this page hit CTL+V (paste).

• Dagney
    Dagney

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/215021/1/Forged-by-Bart-Ehrman

I'm not very interesting...7 pages. Good to see the names of former posters.

• prologos
    prologos

" Atheists here is a "balls" Question--" 225 posts, but that could include exchanges with "Vivian(e)", which if not ignored, can really boost the number of posts, into the useless statistic stratum. . ask Simon.

pages?

7 pages of topics, shall I hide in the corner?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit