One of my main problems with the WT: A very irresponsible organization

by Hidden-Window 20 Replies latest jw friends

• kaik
    kaik

It is hard to estimate how many JWs died from blood ban since 1945. This article http://www.krev.info/library/pocetumrti.pdf say that 900 die every year becase of it, which would equal to approximatelly 58000 individuals. For comparision 1500 JWs died at the hand of Nazis and even less at the hand of the communist regimes. It is still reasonable to see that 70,000 of died in past 50 years, if you consider children of the the JWs who were not baptized or relatives who are associated with them. Couple years ago there was on Czech TV ex-JW woman who was DF for sexual affair, yet she insisted on blood ban; therefore, this belief can linger even through the life after KH.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since the WTS/JWS has tried to emulate the power of god and the social moral standards of the ancient Hebrews within themselves

and they do so under the cruel maliciously violent apathetic god of the ancient Hebrews,

is it any wonder that their expressive doctrinal theology is wrought with cruel apathy toward human beings ?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well they are just like the God that they worship. Jehovah on many occasions has order the death/genocide of many innocent people including babies, leave no survivers has been the policy of groups of people Jehovah don't like for whatever reason.

In fact the Governing Body have been telling JWs repeatedly that soon Jehovah will put every one to death who is not an active Watchtower Corporation member and they are in complete harmony with it even defending Jehovah's right to put to death who ever he wants come armageddon. The GB have a very irresponcible attitude towards anyone that threatens the Corporation be it children, babies or adults. Protect Jehovah's earthly organization/Watchtower Corporation at all cost, through deceit, and disfellowshipping.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

CoCo: I think they meant that more JWs have been killed by their own blood policy than the number of JWs killed by those dictators who opposed the religion.

It is still reasonable to see that 70,000 of died in past 50 years, if you consider children of the the JWs who were not baptized or relatives who are associated with them.

Yes, I agree.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Apognothos!

As I reread it, what you have stated makes it very clear.

Best.

CoCo

• Listener
    Listener

The Australian Red Cross Blood Bank advertises that 1 in 3 people will need blood in their lifetime.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

As a kid, the wife of my Dad's best friend died due to refusing blood. (At an Int'l Convention, no less.)

My ex's best friend died due to refusing blood during childbirth (the baby also died - never heard the cause of the baby's death).

Add to that the 6 JW's that I personally knew well who suicided.

Irresponsible does not even begin to describe "Our Mother."

If there were a death penalty for abusive mothers, this mother should be executed, resurrected, and executed over and over.

Tearful video.

It should conclude with Caleb going kamikaze into those Brooklyn Bethel buildings.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Hi Co Co!

The information came from this discussion: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/medical/265357/1/250-000-Jehovahs-Witnesses-have-died-refusing-blood

80+ Branch Davidian cult members died in Waco, Texas. 250,000+ #JehovahsWitnesses have died refusing blood. Stop this #CULT! #AAWA.co

— Julia Barrick (@JuliaBarrick) October 10, 2013

The number was not documented so there was a lively debate about making claims without documentation.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The 250,000 is bogus as far as I'm concerned but 1,000 or a small multiplication(2.3 0r maybe 4) of that number seems more likely. No need to inflate the figure to 250,000 which puts it in the realm of fairy tales, 1,000 is pretty horrendous enough!

• kaik
    kaik

The number of dead JWs from blood transfusion is significant and it is in thousands over the years. While the number of 250,000 dead since 1945 is huge and unsupported by official statistics, it is easier to search government sites and medical journals dealing with this issue. I had encountered various numbers looking into .gov, .eu., .edu sites, but even if 1% of them die every year (77,000) and from this number 1% die due blood transfusion ban, this is still significant as 770 will perish every year due this nonsense. I had encountered a number from medical journals which estimates that one in 180 of Jehovah witnesses will die due this ban in industrialized country. This would still translate to 42000 of present JW in our life time. It would be interested to see the real numbers at least from several large countries like Japan, USA, and Germany.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit