Are Jehovah's Witnesses Psycopaths?

by stuckinarut2 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Isle of Lewis
    Isle of Lewis

Most of the rank & file may not be true born sociopaths, but they lack empathy and that is enough.

Does it really matter if its detachment disorder, moral exclusion, or a sociopath? Its harmful and should be avoided.

It's safer and healthier to avoid anyone who demonstrates a lack of basic humanity.

In the last Hall I attended, I met nicest, sweetest lady you could imagine. Then I found out she had shunned her teenage son when he had doubts about the religion, he committed suicide shortly afterward. He wasn’t mentally ill, just honest, intelligent, and questioning. She didn’t even attend his funeral and the congregation proudly supported that decision. That is unnatural & cruel. I want no part of any group where that thinking is acceptable & encouraged.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"You don't have to be crazy to work here, but it helps."

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I support the suggestion that the organization produces sociopathic behavior in certain areas of life. It's not just the corporate-like environment which can cause this; when Witnesses are made to feel detached from worldly people, it enhances the "not my problem" effect when they see something like a person in distress and in need of help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit