college education=spiritual weakness?

by twvsnt 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

When you think about it Jesus questioned spiritual leaders and went on his way talking to whom his heart felt it should! Some example there surely!

Additionally if you respect your own soul you will know that it has a free choice to do as it feels in this life gifted it!

To do the opposite - opress all it feels - will detach you from your inner self and render you lost inside. I know this feeling and had it for decades and it actually gets worse not better!

So do as you feel your desire instructs you but with due regard to ethics!

The WT are adding extra regulations which are nowhere to be found in the Bible!!

They are removing your rights to free choice and effectively damping your spirit!

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Sorry,i did not read anyones post,but the only reason the wbts doesn't want jws to attend college,is becuase they will become smart,and see through all of the churches lies.Knowledge is power,something that only the rulers think that they should have.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

It is not spiritual weakness they fear you would have, but intellectual strength.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Damn, your post makes me crazy

and I don't buy it for a minute.....good luck and its a really sorry ass situation from how many years ago?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit