Ferguson Situation reinforcing my family's delusions. Is it doing the same to yours?

by Yondaime 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

@Yondhaime. Worldly people are judgemental and crazy. This from Dubs. That's funny

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

One of the most iritating aspects of JWs is their negative ignorance. They need to be that way to maintain the illusion that the world is so evil it will soon end. As tragic as the Ferguson situation is, violence is at historical lows. JWs need to read Pinkers, The Better Angels of our Nature.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Lol they keep saying that this is truly satans system and all that crap.How people in the world are so judgemental and crazy.

Anyone else getting sick of this?

I was out biking recently and encountered about a 25-year-old man with a flat tire. Everyone who came along wanted to help this man. I mean everyone. All these people were complete strangers to one another. But each saw a man in need and wanted to help. Every one of these folks pitched in something in the effort.

These folks were of all races in the area. For sure it included several blacks and several whites, but other races were there too.

Anyone want to guess the race of the man with the flat tire?

There's lots of good in society. Lots of it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I noticed Al Sharpton got his face right up in it!! LOL!!!!! I have to go to the friggin watchtarded CA, I'm sure some speaker will use this situation as an example..

DD

• Yondaime
    Yondaime

Thanks for the info guys, WTWizard ur right, after every major disaster in history jws say the same thing. Finkelstein that pic is priceless lol.

• Simon
    Simon

Anyone want to guess the race of the man with the flat tire?

Was he an Innuit?

I know it's unlikely but I figured there might be a prize and if so then the answer isn't going to be obvious.

My next guess is "Australian Aboriginal"

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

I'm going with...Human. My favorite race!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit