DATELINE: BLACK ART OF PROPAGANDA

by You Know 165 Replies latest social current

• AlanF
    AlanF

With YK's latest rant, which ignores every one of my salient points, I rest my case.

It's obvious that perverts like YK would prefer that no one ever talk about Watchtower perversions, just as child molesters do everything in their power to shut up victims and exposers. They use every tricky means to do it, especially lies. They're incredibly good at lying, which is why so many molesters get away with it for decades.

One, I believe that Dateline's executives are cowards who simply did not want to take any chances on getting entangled in a WTS-inspired lawsuit. It's not that they were at risk of losing, but that they just didn't want to take a chance on a long entanglement. This is precisely the do-nothing, cowardly attitude that allowed abusive regimes like Hitler's to get in power. Hopefully, some news organization will take the bull by the horns and do what is in the best interests of people for a change. It takes an executive who is righteously indignant over abuses to do this; obviously we have not yet found the right one. But we will.

AlanF

• You Know
    You Know

I received an email from someone today who said they really enjoyed reading my posts but that the board was just to vicious for them to participate in. With that in mind I thought I would highlight some of the comments from various posters directed to me personally regarding my Dateline commentary.

You Know, you are more of a dipshit than I previously thought. How that can be is bizarre.

Seek professional help.

How pathetic, you poor little lonely troll.

So what is your problem? Are you judged mentally imbalanced by your own JW peers as unworthy or unstable? How it must torture you. You are judged a flake by JWs and non-JWs alike.

You are so full of ca-ray-yup.

Why don't you take your axe and grind it up 'You Know' where.

Its for the public to ensure sick people like yourself don't hurt them and it was for the victims who need to be alerted for help.

One final point. You don't f__k with little kids. Understand.

FUCK OFF YOU KNOW......

So are you a pediphile?We know for sure your a pediphile protecter?Maybe your both.

YouKnow is not worthy of being dignified with a response.

YK is a case study in the art of side-stepping, bluster and bullshit.

This post of his is incredibly weak, his arguments are full of holes and one can sense the bluster from someone who has been severely rattled by what they have seen.

I didn't call you a pedophile. I called you a sick person and you need an whole lot of help.

why are you such a coward? Why are you ducking my question?

Well, that certainly doesn't describe your drool-slavering, knuckle-cracking eagerness to see our flesh rot off, does it, Bobby.

Get Real. You Turkey

Wake the hell up Bobby!

Stupid fucks like You Know have no idea how close their disgusting organization came to destruction.

I really fell sorry for you Bobby, you could have been somebody, you could have been a contender!

Otherwise your a bright guy, its obvious. Just to much holy talk, to much annointed oil, flowing around your brain cells. Drugs and liquor can sometimes have that effect.

Today, perverted supporters of rapists, like You Know,

In You Know's rantings we can see how these perverts try to "reason".

You Know, getdafukouttaheyah...

It makes it easyer for people who are not as strong,to stand up against bullying,cowardly,pediphile protecting perverts like You Know.Keep kickin ass!!!...

When YK knows too well that a poster is entirely right, he loses it completely.

It's obvious that perverts like YK would prefer that no one ever talk about Watchtower perversions

/ You Know

• Vitameatavegamin
    Vitameatavegamin

YouKnow,

I have to disagree with your position on this matter. I think the Dateline interview was projected in a balanced matter. But speaking from a similar experience in 1985, I have seen first hand how Elders behave at times. It is so typical of JWs to defend the Societys position no matter what, and further victimize the victim. I know, I have had it happen. They are so intent on keeping the congregation clean at all costs, they would rather squelch ANY bad publicity rather that deal with the problem at hand.

Let's face it; there are pedophiles in every walk of life, more than we will probably ever realize, yes, even among JW's.

Why do I have the opinion that I do? I was publicly reproved 17 years ago for being raped(statuatory)by a non-witness man. The Elders claimed that because I could have ran away and did not, I was a willing participant. I went along with it mainly out of fear, I was scared to death. I was only 15. Elders told me that I was lucky that I was not being disfellowshipped for what happenend because it made the congregation, guess what? LOOK BAD!! I recieve NO help, NO counseling, NO NOTHING! I never recieved one comforting word from those Elders. I clearly needed help and was denied everything. My parents informed me that the ONLY help I needed would come from the Congregation. Oh yea, I got help alright. No one would associate with me, I lost my friends and was labeled a bad associate. I was bascially shunned, all because they were going to make sure I took the fall for what happened. It took me YEARS to get over the incident, and I still carry some bitterness to this day.

My point is, YouKnow, that these incidents can and DO happen. Until you have experienced this side of life, you have NO idea how it is. And just for the record, I am not "Witness bashing",as some have accused the Dateline interview of doing. I dont think that these incidents represent everyone in the org, of course. But, I think it is a good indicator that the Jehovahs Witnesses Organization may be in serious need of a second look and maybe even a major overhaul in how much authority Elders should be allowed to have regarding certain matters.

If an Elder recieves a complaint that one had been or is being molested, my advice is just to send the alleged victims to the police and let a court of law decide the guilt or innocence of the accused. Child molestation cases are of such a serious nature that you would need professionals who are equipped to handle these kind of situations to investigate the matter. JW elders should not even handle these cases. It it time for a long overdue change.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks- Vita

P.S.-My molester was put in jail, and guess what-turns out he had done this to at least 25 girls over a 15 year period.

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

With that in mind I thought I would highlight some of the comments from various posters directed to me personally regarding my Dateline commentary.
    well, i cant speak for everyone else, but i for one am completely SHOCKED that anyone would lash out at you like this! considering how respectfully you treat everyones ideas on this board, always conversing with them peacefully and never, ever resorting to ridicule or name calling, and never accusing anyone of being delusional or ignorant, etc.......i cannot believe anyone would treat such a mild-mannered polite poster such as yourself with such intolerant and uncalled for behavior. shame on you all!

aa

• dubla
    dubla

i have to run for the day, so i thought id leave a very short list (only taken from two threads) of responses that can be expected on a normal basis from yk. this should give a good indication of the type of respect yk greets others ideas/opinions with:

So then you were apparently just pretending to be ignorant.

Isn't that rather stupid, and evidence of the childish mindset of denial typified by you and Dubula?

Small-minded individuals......

Are you sure you haven't mistakenly been reading the book of Moron? LOL / You Know

Is there an intelligence problem on your end?

You are the one doing the blustering.

You are nothing but a mere slanderer and a liar. / You Know

You are extremely naive.

Are you just pretending to be ignorant by demanding that I prove this and that or are you really that dim? / You Know

aa

• freedomhouse3
    freedomhouse3

You Know, You've yet to answer my question.

• You Know
    You Know

In regards to the picture in the brochure that was aired on Dateline, I do think the Watchtower's artists went too far. I mean depicting that poor little tabby cat flying through the air into the bowels of sheol is too much. LOL / You Know

• larc
    larc

you know,

Why don't you say something to vita, who posted before you? The reason is, you can't. You can't because you have no heart. Everything for you is invested in your brain, in abstract ideas of triple curve theories and death and destruction, in the abstract. You have no emotion or fellow feeling. Well, the Dateline program did break through that cerebral barrier that you have, and that is why you are upset. It upset your world view of a perfect set of concepts that makes the world all right, by and by. So, now you have to deal with reality, a world which is hard for you to accept. Oh yes, you can accept in the abstract, God will take care of everything, but you can not accept it in the day to day moments of human suffering and pain that is reality.

You Know, I used to think like you. I am so glad that that way of thinking is far behind me.

• larc
    larc

You Know,

I don't think that you will respond to my words. You can't respond to my words, because you are an empty shell, a man with no emotion or feeling for human suffering. After all, you are are above it all, until you saw Dateline, then it broke through to you, and you are having real hard time dealing with it. Not to worry, your heart will steel over in short order, and you will be calm again.

• larc
    larc

You Know,

I think you are going through a real bad time. If you ever want to email me, feel free to do so. My email is open.

Take care brother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit